RATES FROM $ 99 - $ 167
Located in Boston’s Bay Village, the very Heart of Boston. Built in the 1830’s Not your standard cookie-cutter hotel room, this classic Bay Village town house includes Queen size bed, Wireless Internet, & Self Service Continental breakfast upon request.
Located in Boston’s Bay Village, the very Heart of Boston. Built in the 1830’s Not your standard cookie-cutter hotel room, this classic Bay Village Federal townhouse includes light Self Service continental breakfast Cereal Oat meal Natural Yogurts, Orange Juice) secured WiFi.
A true New England experience
Accès des voyageurs
Included in your stay are the following:
* SELF Service Continental BREAKFAST Cereal, Oat Meal Yogurt Orange Juice and Hot Coffee and/ or Tea regular or decaf)
* PROFESSIONAL CLEANING: The apartment is professionally cleaned by a (third party) housekeeping service prior to each visit.
* Beautiful large bedrooms 16 by 15 feet with 13 feet high ceilings.
* BATHROBES so you can feel right at home!
* Federal era townhouse (circa 1835)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Breakfast set up is on the top floor between 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. your chance to chat with me or/and other travelers.
There is a 2-night minimum. If the calendar shows your selected dates as available, you can simply go ahead and send a reservation request (it's not necessary to email first to confirm dates). Dates that are not available have been blocked out. The rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is NO elevators in the House
Other apartment amenities include:
- Continental breakfast
- TOILETRIES -
- Decorative FIREPLACE
- AIR CONDITIONING UNIT (in the summer) & HEAT is controlled in your own room
- CONTROLLED ENTRY to building (VERY SAFE!)
- Parking available nearby but it is not included
- No smoking.
- Maximum of 2 people
- Sorry, no children. (I love kids, but this is a very quiet building. It's all young professionals.
- Please be quiet and respectful of others in the building (no loud music/tv,
- Please dispose of baby wipes and/or tampons in the waste basket, not in the toilet. (the pipes are old and clog easily – last time baby wipes had to be removed from the pipes, the plumbing bill was $350!).
SUPER HOST 2014-2017
Hello, my name is Gustavo. A Business Analyst in the Financial World for many years in Boston, New York City and others. Born in South America, Lima, Peru but I have lived in Boston for over 31 years. I’m now venturing into the hospitality arena. I love history and meeting new people and know what it is to provide a place to call home away from home, having traveled extensively in Europe and Latin America. I pay incredible attention to detail and I’m always available for questions or recommendations either in person or via text and email. The House set up offers an incredible private atmosphere. Come visit the old world culture city of Boston !!!