À propos de ce logement
Nama-Stay is a journey and a destination. A place of LOVE with rich, wide-open views, designed to be in harmony with Nature, surrounded by the beauty of Zion National Park in Springdale Utah. This beautiful vacation rental gives you the comfort of a true sanctuary.
At Nama-Stay Vacation Home Rental and Retreat House you are in “downtown” Springdale, UT, 5 minutes from the Zion National Park south entrance, shuttle buses, grocery stores, restaurants, galleries, and an array of outdoor adventure activities. And yet, you are far enough from the road to have a sound, silent sleep. Come visit us!
- a home, for soulful stay, play and practice
- a pure energy place, that often brings out the best in people
- a ideal place for small retreats and gateaways
- a great refuge place for leaders and creators
- a wonderful place for families who like to play in nature and rejoice as a family in oneness
- a nurturing place to encounter awareness and conscious growth
- a great place to exchange wisdom and get inspired with new ideas
Simple, beautiful amenities:
• 3 bedrooms - Quanyin's Healing room with double and twin beds - Temple View with king bed, and the Sun Sanctuary with two queen beds.
• Stowaway queen futon, stowaway double bed, and queen-size pull-out couch.
• 2 1/2 baths
• beautiful courtyard and outdoor patio spaces
• gas grilling area within private Mondell Pine patio
• private, off-street parking for all cars
• powerful heating and cooling system
• WiFi and ethernet access to the internet
• Full amenity kitchen with stainless refrigerator, dishwasher, 4 burner stainless cooktop, triple sink, double batch oven, baking and cookware, settings for 8 persons. (No Microwave)
• $450/night, plus local sales tax of 12.9%, EG: $510.00 with tax.
• Stay 7 nights and the only pay for 6 nights. EG: $3217.65 (with cleaning fees)
• $150 cleaning fee plus tax, EG: $170.00
• $250 security deposit (held by AirBnB)
Accès des voyageurs
Guest have access to the Zion Shuttle within a 5 minute walk. Grocery store, restaurants all within 300 yards.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live on site in a small cabin and do the formal check-in on the day you arrive and then can follow-up with additional info on hikes, guided trips, etc.
We try to limit the rules of the house, but would like to emphasize a few important ones. A list of basic rules is below. A more detailed list of house preferences is available upon arrival in the Nama-Stay
1.No smoking on the property, in or around the house.
2.No shoes in the home. Please protect the hardwood floors with socks or bare feet
4.Nama-Stay includes the main home on the 111 Juniper property only. The other two units, known as the DoJo (little cabin in the woods) and Workshop (two-story red building to the west) are privately owned and occupied by the property owners; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Nama-Stay is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5.No use of the fireplace. Though aesthetic in nature, the fireplace design at Nama-Stay is not very efficient and tends to billow smoke into the house creating soot residue and therefore its use is prohibited.
6. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
7. Guests shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
8. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
9. Guests agree to leave the house as they found it with clean surfaces and dishes, dishwasher emptied, refrigerator clean, furniture as was originally set, gas grill tank refilled as necessary, and all recycling and garbage placed in designated outdoor containers. Fines apply for excess cleaning.
Catrin and Jonathan Zambella have lived in Springdale, UT, at the footsteps of Zion National Park for over a decade. With their son Massimo, they host your visits to ZIon and the grandeur of Southern Utah. Catrin, originally from Switzerland, inspired the Zen-like feel of Nama-Stay and spends her time home schooling Massimo, studying Chinese Medicine and natural healing practices, and exploring the summits of ZIon National Park. After 15 years running Zion's premiere outfitter and guide service, Jonathan now offers custom, exclusive canyoneering and climbing trips around the globe, maintaining his expertise on the immense activities Zion offers. Massimo helps us maintain our child-like spirit of investigation and recreation, and charms visitors into playful respites. We live humbly in our small cabin on the Nama-Stay property and look forward to serving you the best Zion has to offer.