A large gorgeous room with new wooden floors in a home that is almost 100 years old! Close to Boston, Cambridge and airport. Do read "Description" section so you are comfortable in the space you will be in. My home is a few bus stops from the subway. Contact for monthly pricing.
Walk to our grocery market and make yourself a gourmet meal in the large fully equipped kitchen. Thanks!
An airy room with lots of natural light and a large dine-in kitchen. I enjoy hosting and meeting folks from all over!
+ Space & Location
* At times there maybe other Airbnb verified guests that share the common spaces
* My home is not off a subway line. Bus stop at end of street will take you to closest subway/train station in 10 minutes.
* The home is centrally heated.
* Every room has a size appropriate air-conditioner (warm months).
* My home has stairs and is a multistory home.
* 24 Hour keypad lock code will be provided so you may come and go as you please during your stay.
* There are two homes with the same number on this street. My home is the second one, brown victorian (picture in listing) Please do not knock on the neighbor’s door and upset him.
* This is almost a 100 year old home and it shows in some places.
+Allergy / Cleaning products
* All cleaning products used for surfaces, are plant based and biodegradable
* Bed sheets and linens are washed in a detergent that have a mild fragrance
* Parking is free 24 hours outside the home.
* Dec 1 - Mar 31: Daytime parking allowed outside the home, but no overnight parking. Free parking lot at the Police station 1 minute down the street from 7pm to 7am only.
Accès des voyageurs
You would have access to the bright living room and our kitchen to heat food and enjoy the view while dining. During the warmer months, please take advantage of the backyard or build a snowman in the winter if you like! Feel free to use the living room to relax too. Quiet hours are 10pm-6am on weekdays and 12:00 midnight to 8:00 AM on weekends.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I enjoy meeting and chatting with people and you will have complete privacy when you wish, and lively conversation when you want. We can also assist with visiting the city and enjoying the sites.
Several stores and restaurants are within walking distance and a mall 2 miles away. Do note that I list other spaces in the same home and at times you may be sharing the common areas with other guests.
If you have additional travelers, I list other spaces on airbnb that can be viewed on my profile.
Please read "Description" so you are comfortable in the space you will be in. My home is a few bus stops from the subway.
* Respect the space and enjoy it.
* If you use the kitchen, clean-up after yourself.
* No additional overnight guests
* Strip the bed, pillows, and duvet covers prior to departure
* Leave footwear by the door
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 245 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am young professional that loves to travel. A recent MBA graduate from Babson and running my startup, oohpaay, and setting up another one. Quiet, clean, love to travel and meet new people.