The Pineapple Express is a 500 square foot, one bedroom, one bath home with ocean views, a private hot tub, tropical decor, and landscaped with tropical foliage. The home is 35 miles south of Kona in Milolii, and 63 miles to Volcanoes Natl. Park. The nearest beach is a 3 mile drive, then a 20 minute hike. Great area for the adventurers. The home is situated at an 800 foot elevation in the quiet rural community of Milolii. The nearest amenities are 14 miles south in Ocean View.
The home is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and is approximately 500 square feet with 250 square feet of covered lanai. The bedroom has a queen bed, and there is a futon in the living room. There is seating for 2 at the dining table indoors and seating for 4 at the seating on lanai. The hot tub seats 3.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the home, hot tub, and grounds around the home. The home is on 1 acre and there is another home on the lower portion of the acre. We ask that guests do not disturb the lower home or its surrounding.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We give our guests the privacy they deserve on their vacation. However, if anything is a concern during your stay, or you have questions about the island, we are more than happy to assist you promptly.
There is an outdoor shower at the home. There is wi fi access at the home.
The home is located-
43 miles (1 hour 15 minutes) from the Kona Airport
35 miles (1 hour) to Kailua-Kona
63 miles (1 hour, 20 minutes) to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
3 miles and a 20 hike to the nearest beach Honomalino
25 miles (35 minutes) to Ho'Okena Beach Park (drive up beach)
2 miles to shoreline (no beach at the shore line)
91 miles to Hilo (1 hour 57 minutes)
14 miles (19 minutes) to the nearest store in Oceanview
40 miles (1 hours 10 minutes) to Costco
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT FOR “The Pineapple Express”
OCCUPANT ("Occupant" or "Guests") agrees as follows:
1) CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.. AND CHECK-OUT IS BEFORE 11 A.M.
-GET Tax and TA Tax = 13.42% sent after booking request.
-Cleaning fee = $100
2) CANCELLATIONS – Per Airbnb website
3) SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT:
A. The Security/damage deposit is $200.00.
B. All or any portion of the security/damage deposit, upon termination of occupancy, may be used as reasonably necessary to: (I) cure Occupant's default in payment of rent of other sums due to; (II) repair damage, excluding ordinary wear and tear, caused by Occupant or Occupant's guests; (III) clean the Premises if deep cleaning is required; and (IV) replace property or appurtenances missing from property. Within three weeks after Occupant vacates the Premises, Owner shall: (1) furnish Occupant an itemized statement indicating the amount of any damage deposit (I) received, (II) withheld and the basis for its disposition, (2) return any remaining portion of the damage deposit to Occupant. If the premises are left in good condition excluding ordinary wear and tear, the refund of your deposit will be returned to the same account.
4) FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – occupant is over the age of 25 and rents for vacation purposes only, the furnished real property and improvements described as: THE PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, situated in Milolii on the island of Hawaii. The Premises has ONE bedroom, and ONE bathroom. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
5) NO SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the Premises. If smoking does occur on the Premises, (I) Occupant is responsible for all damage caused by the smoking including, but not limited to, stains, burns, odors and removal of debris; (II) Occupant, Authorized Guests, and all others may be required to immediately leave the Premises, or be removed from the Premises; (III) Occupant is in breach of this Agreement; and (IV) Occupant forfeits his right to the return of any security/damage deposit.
6) NO PETS: Pets are not allowed. If an unauthorized pet is on the Premises, (I) Occupant is responsible for all damage caused by the pet, (II) Occupant, Authorized Guests, pet(s) and all others may be required to immediately leave the premises, or be removed from it, (III) Occupant is in breach of this Agreement, and (IV) Occupant forfeits its right to the return of any security/damage deposit.
7) DAMAGE/CLEAN UP CLAUSE:
a) Premises will be delivered to Occupant in a professionally cleaned condition. Upon departure, Occupant will deliver the Premises in the same condition less ordinary wear and tear.
b) No items are removed upon departure. If any items are found missing upon managers inventory, Occupant will be charged the replacement cost, plus any and all service fees incurred by management.
c) All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash outside every couple of days to avoid bugs, and BROUGHT TO THE NEAREST GARBAGE STATION DROP OFF DURING AND PRIOR TO YOUR DEPARTURE, (location of drop offs will be inside the home).
d) One key is left on key holder (on side of microwave) and the other is left in the lockbox. A fee will apply for any lost or unreturned keys.
e) All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents, or services rendered during the stay.
f) No linens are lost or damaged.
g) NO Early check-in or late check-out (unless arranged with owner).
h) OCCUPANTS OBLIGATIONS UPON TERMINATION OF OCCUPANCY: Upon termination of occupancy, Occupant shall: (I) give owner all copies of keys, (II) vacate the Premises and surrender it to Owner empty of all persons; (III) vacate any/all parking and/or storage space; and (IV) deliver the Premises to the Owner in the same condition less ordinary wear and tear as received upon arrival.
i) Sandy feet must be rinsed off before entering the house. An excessive amount of sand in the house/shower/tub will require additional cleaning and charge. Please use outside shower to rinse sand before entering the house or spa.
j) Please, conserve energy by turning off lights, ceiling fans, and water when not in use.
k) Please respect our neighbors by keeping noise levels down to a minimum after 9:00p.m.
l) All soiled dishes are cleaned prior to departure.
8) MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
9) MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) persons. An additional charge or $25.00 per person per night for guests in addition to TWO (2) will be assessed.
10) Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. Guests may be subject to holiday rates.
11) INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
12) NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. The basic starters, toilet paper (2), and paper towels (1), are included.
13) RATE CHANGES – Prior to booking, rates are subject to change without notice.
14) WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY –HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY (beach property): No refunds will be given, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
15)TRAVEL INSURANCE: We do not offer travel insurance and we highly recommend your purchase travel insurance.
16) PERSONAL ITEMS: Any personal items left at the house can be mailed back to you upon request for a fee plus shipping and handling, which will be deducted from your deposit.
Important Safety Rules: You agree to strictly adhere to the following safety rules
a.Lighting of candles is not allowed
b.Children are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision and presence. The patio can be extremely slick when wet, please use caution.
c.Rental owner is not responsible for any accidental injuries or any injuries resulting from the violation of the above rules, during your stay.
d.There is no phone in the guest house. We suggest you bring a cell phone.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 6 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires