- 3-minute walk to Senta-gai (aka Basketball Street), the most popular entertainment area
- 9-min. walk to Shibuya station
- 10-min. walk to Yoyogi Park
I've lived in Shibuya for 4 years
***portable pocket WIFI for outside***
It's just a 3-minute walk from Senta-gai (aka "Basketball Street"), the most popular shopping and entertainment street in the heart of Shibuya!
It's a 9-minute walk to Shibuya station, and the walk goes right through Senta-gai, so it's super exciting every time!
It's a 10-minute walk to Yoyogi Park, the most popular park Tokyo, and the best place to see interesting and unique performances. It's kind of like Tokyo's Central Park. There's also usually festivals happening there on weekends.
The apartment is located directly on top of a 24-hour convenience store on a main street, so you'll never go hungry and you'll never have a problem finding the building. And the apartment is on the quiet side of the building.
The bunk bed in the room is very sturdy and comes with curtains and reading lamps for each bunk. There are 2 small closets, 2 drawers for clothes, 2 desks with a lamp, bed-side tables for each bunk (behind the bunk bed), and a new air conditioner.
*portable pocket wifi comes with the room, you can use this outside the apartment for your cell phone/tablet/etc. There is also regular wifi when inside the apartment.
*portable battery charger also included for your phones and pocket wifi.
*This posting is most suitable for 2 friends traveling together.
Accès des voyageurs
Kitchen (IH stove, toaster, microwave, electric kettle, fridge, freezer) separated toilet and shower (this is a big deal in a shared living space), "home gym" (consisting of a pull-up bar and push-up bars), small dining table (or you can eat at the desk in your room).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live in the same apartment, in another bedroom. I have lived in Shibuya for 4 years, so I know everything you need to know, such as:
- awesome cafes, sushi bars, restaurants and izakayas to go to. (If you aren't vegetarian or vegan, I'll definitely point you towards the best all-you-can-eat Shabu Shabu restaurant.)
- fun things to do in Shibuya
- fun things to do in Harajuku
- the best way to make 18 to 30-year-old English-speaking Japanese friends - I know exactly where to go and when to go there (if you've ever been to Japan before, you know how hard this can be!)
- the differences between the clubs
- the differences between the bars
- and, if you meet someone special, where to find the best deal on a Love Hotel
I'm generally pretty busy, but when I'm around, I'm always more than happy to help you help you find anything you need! I'm also easy to contact by instant messaging, so I can help you out with anything you need even if I'm not home!
3-prong outlet adapter provided for your North American laptop (Japanese outlets only have 2-prongs).
Shower has shampoo, conditioner, and body soap. A towel is also provided.
A hairdryer is also available.
Laundry is available.
Quiet hours after 11pm - Shibuya is an AMAZING place to party, so please experience it and please don't party in the apartment :) Please respect the other residents in the building.
Sorry, no extra overnight guests in the room (only 2 people).
Sorry, no smoking in the building. Please smoke outside the building.
Cet hôte a 20 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires