This listing is intended as a retreat for single lady traveler.
Includes evening tea on the day you arrive, a candle light dinner on the 1st night, a breakfast at the villa on the 2nd day, a sunset dinner by the beach on the 2nd night, a breakfast at local fish jetty on the 3rd day and lunch before you leave. Refreshments and snacks are available.
We do not have internet, hot shower and tv.
Price is inclusive of cleaning fees. Additional charges is only the Airbnb fee charges to guests.
We are Arnaz & Saliza with our baby girl Tia Lisa. We are your live-in hosts and will be hosting you through out your stay at this villa.
Our villa is approximately 35 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur International Airport Sepang and 20 minutes away from the Sepang Moto GP or Formula 1 International Circuit.
If you take a taxi, the charges will be around RM 150 for both ways or return trip. If you want us to pick you up and send you back to the airport, just pay for our cost which is RM 50 for both ways or return trip. We can add the additional amount via the special offer in Airbnb based on your request or you can opt to pay by cash.
There is also a free bus service, 'Smart Selangor' which just started from KLIA and will be passing through Sg. Pelek Town. We have not tried the service yet and cannot be sure of the timing. If you would like to try the free bus service, we can even pick up and send off to/from the Sg. Pelek bus stop for free.
The Villa ~ Lil' Nazvilla Art House by the Lake.
The villa itself is a small bungalow on a 7000 sq feet of land which is besides a lake. Currently we are upgrading this small villa into a small private resort for a single lady.
The villa is also a boutique for our used mintage and vintage fashion ware, also for our arts and collectibles stuff; which goes under the name of 'Artsy Hut Boutique'. We open our Artsy Hut Boutique to public ONLY when there are no Airbnb guests staying at our place.
Our hosting is private and exclusive for one single lady at a time as it will be a more personalized service.
We can only take 1 booking a month until end of 2016 as the upgrading and raising baby Tia Lisa do take up some of our time. When the small resort like villa, the boutique and baby Tia Lisa is ready, we will work towards 4 bookings a month.
(Don't worry as we will keep the villa neat and tidy and guests won't even notice any upgrading work in progress)
The space within.
The villa is a small bungalow with 3 rooms. 1st room is the guests' bedroom. 2nd room is the entertainment room for guests and also where we display our collectibles. 3rd room is our Artsy Hut Boutique where we display and store our used fashion ware.
We also have 2 lounges. The main lounge have 3 small segments. 1st area is for light reading. 2nd area is for chilling and relaxing as it is facing our backyard and the lake behind our villa. 3rd segment is our small bar area.
The 2nd lounge is a small open room next to the pantry which is made private as our living quarters.
We have two bathrooms of which one is attached to the guests' room, a veranda with an outdoor kitchen, a pantry and 4 corners of gardens surrounding the villa. There is also a man made lake located just behind the backyard of the villa.
1. A drive to the beach is just 5 minutes away.
2. We cannot operate our washing machine during the presence of guests as we need to utilize a toilet for washing purpose only. If guests require any washing, we will be happy to drive you to a nearby self service laundry where you can wash and dry your laundry in an hour. The price is around RM10 for 6 kgs.
Accès des voyageurs
All the space are accessible except for our living quarters which is just next to the pantry.
The second bathroom is our private bathroom but we still share it with our guests.
To access the lake, just ask us to unlock the backyard gate.
Guests have access to our wifi to get connected. For information we are using limited wireless broadband which only have 5 gb per month. We hope our guests can use what we share moderately.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Most of the time, yet we value our guests' privacy. We do hope our guests will also value our private time for us to freshen up, cleaning and feeding our baby Lisa.
Our bed and breakfast journey starts off at our parents' place, the "Nazvilla Cottage Sepang" in Kota Warisan, which is just about 10 minutes away from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport Sepang and Sepang Moto GP Circuit.
We feel so blessed now for getting our own place to host and will try our best to make our parents and Nazvilla Cottage proud of "Lil' Nazvilla Art House by the Lake"!
1. As we don't have hot shower, we can prepare a bucket of hot water for bath on request.
2. We do provide wifi at our place but if you need internet for your mobile, you can get a prepaid internet sim card at the airport where you land. The price is around 6 USD for 1 GB. This was recommended to us by one of our guests from China. It is slightly cheaper or same price at the local shop here.
3. We have no pets, yet there some wild life that we considered as semi pets that live around the lake and in our compound such as frogs, small lizard, birds and others. Sometimes you can hear the owl howling at night too. Don't be scared, as they are all shy creatures. Please do close all windows by 7 pm as we hope to avoide any unwanted creatures from entering the room at night.
4. We do have another listing for couples, "Romantic Villa for A Couple @ Lil' Nazvilla" ~ https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3129877
5. Any inquiries from SINGLE GUYS or non couple, will be referred to our parents B & B, The Nazvilla Cottage Sepang.
We can't accept single male guests due to respecting the local cultures and traditions around the villages here and it has also become a part of our family values. Any single guests inquiry, we will refer to our parents B & B, the Nazvilla Cottage Sepang.
'Do to others what you want others do to you' .. We like to be happy and have fun whenever we can :)
Who ever you are, what ever you do and whatever way of life you are walking, we will respect and never judge you. As long as it doesn't harm the balance, the peace, the harmony and the happiness of our family and home.
Just a little note:
1. Our house is small and we display most of our collectibles as they love to be displayed, we hope that children won't play with them as they are not toys :)
2. If you have friends that wants to visit you in our place, do check with us first.
3. We will be honest and truthful as graceful as we can to our guests and we hope that our guests can do the same to us.
Please read through all our write up and confirm with us any thing that you are unsure of BEFORE MAKING BOOKING.
Anyway, hope to meet you soon, as, One less stranger a day will make the world a better place :) .. Bubbye..
Arnaz & Saliza and baby Tia Lisa ~
Cet hôte a 13 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi.. We are Arnaz & Saliza ;)
WE ARE YOUR HOST, BUTLER, PHOTOGRAPHER, STORY TELLER AND PILOT
We are here to show you Malaysia, the real Malaysia as how it is seen by our heart.
A little about us ~
He - A happy go lucky guy and very sensitive to his surroundings. He enjoys his life more with writing, music, photography (well, just basic photography) and what he loves the most, being beside his wife Saliza in anything they do.
She - A jovial sweet lady who loves to travel. Upon meeting her soulmate Arnaz, she then decided to live her life to the fullest, enjoying the love of her husband and loving him, loving arts, food and traveling the world too!
Together with their newborn baby Tia Lisa, Arnaz & Saliza will try to be a good host for you, to show you and share with you the many beautiful moments that we have here in Malaysia.