À propos de ce logement
14 Room Disney Area Golf Resort Villa with FREE Tennis, Discount Golf & SPA (Disney Estate) Approximately 4500sf (about 3500sf interior & about 1000sf pool patio). The Estate is overlooking the Golf Course and Clubhouse. Consists of 12 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, Kitchen with large table seating up to 16 people, Living Room with 50 Inch Plasma TV with Cable TV, total of 14 TVs in the home for great entertainment. Private Patio with Pool 2 BBQ Grills overlooking the golf course, with seating up to 28
15 room Estate including 5000 sf Private Pool Art Deco Estate offered: 11 Bedrooms, 1 den (12th bedroom), 2 Bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dining room with seating up to 15 people, large living room overlooking pool onsite.
There is a private pool on the estate and the pool is exclusively for the main house and the detached guest house on property.
The tennis courts are free to use right next to home and we provide complimentary tennis racquets.
Accès des voyageurs
We INCLUDE MORE - You have the following at your accommodation:
Including Daily Green fees (only pay member cart/fee $25+tax per round) on home course Highlands Reserve Golf Club (anytime May-Dec, and after 2pm Jan-April)(during Jan-April you can play in the morning as well for a $10 surcharge for a total cart/fee of $35+tax).
Onsite Access to: FREE Tennis on 1 tennis court
Onsite Access to: Golf Club house with Snackbar/Restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Onsite Access to: Lighted Driving Range and
Onsite Access to: Private pool at home and a Community Pool about 300 yards away
Complimentary Car Parking
Complimentary Laundry Facilities: Washer & Dryer
Complimentary: Down Pillows & Down Comforters with High Frette Duvet sheets on Memory Foam mattress topper
Complimentary: SPA Robes and slippers in suites
Complimentary: Finest SPA Skin Care & Shampoo products provided & a Starter set of Toiletries
Complimentary: Voss/Pellegrino/Perrier Water provided upon arrival
Complimentary: Phone Calls World-wide with our Account & in-house Laptop
Complimentary: Wifi in-house and at Pool
Complimentary: Laptop provided with free Wifi internet
Complimentary: Full Smart TV Chromecast Internet Entertainment Package
Complimentary Movies: 24/7 free movies on our Netflix account
Complimentary Games & Video Consoles: Wii, Play Station, Xbox, Miniature Table Top Pool Table, Card games (refundable deposit required per game)
Complimentary Concierge Service: Special VIP number for Text/SMS Concierge service day & night
Complimentary Room Service: Several preferred restaurants delivering right to your door (list provided)
Complimentary Car rental pick up service: They pick you up & will give you discounted rates
We also can assist you with other discounts such as:
Access to reciprocal golf membership on about 10 courses nearby for only $99 extra. Courses included: Falcons Fire, Ridgewood Lakes, Orange Lake, International Club at Deer Island, Grenelefe, Orange County National (courses vary at time of travel and season, request more info)
Discount Golf Rental Sets: Callaway Strata newer model quality golf sets
Babysitting: Babysitting on site offered by Bonded and Insured company at preferred rates
We look forward welcoming you to our home. We always strive to make all visiting Guests happy and we really want you to ENJOY YOURSELVES!
We just ask you to please be respectful of our home, towards our neighbors, understand, and agree to the following normal private home rules:
• Verify that everyone in your group have seen the floor plan of the home, understands its layout, its design, furniture, and size. Depending on the number of people occupying the home, it is important that everybody in guest party agree on the floor plan and bed set-up so there is no confusion upon arrival. Everyone understands that if anyone wants more privacy or additional rooms that these can be booked at nearby homes or hotel at own expense. There are no refunds for home not being large enough, early check-outs or shorter stay than agreed to in reservation.
• Please note this is our HOME, not a hotel, so please treat it like it was your home. We put a lot of love and hard work into making this a nice comfortable home. Please treat it as such. We want to keep this space pristine for years to come, and we will trust you to keep it clean.
• This is our private home and we want our home to remain a private, so please be discreet as you are a "Special Invited Guest of Owners" Ann & Lars (we appreciate your attention to this detail)
• Home offered was based on availability, number of guests, and desired dates. Occupancy is only for the number of guests agreed to in reservation. Any additional persons must be approved at least 3 days prior to your arrival date and an additional fee may occur (no guests are allowed other than the ones reserved).
• We would like our home to be your sanctuary for relaxation with your close friends or family over BBQ, dinners and such. Keep all partying or parties out on the town and not in our home.
• Honor system must prevail! If you break or damage something, please let us know immediately.
• Please leave home in the same condition as you found it. Please take trash out and clean your dishes.
• Please keep exterior door, and windows closed at all times to optimize air condition and to keep any bugs out.
• Please be respectful of our neighbors. NO loud music, NO disturbance, and home shall be quiet after 10pm weekdays, 11pm weekends.
• Please NO smoking, NO pets, NO drugs, NO prostitution activities, NO filming or recording of adult material.
• Please do NOT sit on any furniture with wet bathing suits and please do NOT hang wet towels over any furniture.
• Please do NOT take any towels, linens or other items from our home.
• Agent/owners/management is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
• Agent/owners/management are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
• Our neighborhood is the safest in the area but please do not let anyone into the home that you do not know (except for cleaning/maintenance persons).
• Please do not indulge in foul language or disturb the peace or comfort of surrounding neighbors. If there are any disruptive behaviors, loud music or loud parties any security deposit will be forfeited.
• If these simple home rules are not adhered to, we reserve the right to ask all occupants to leave the premises, without a refund of security deposit or any unused nights. Please, please don't make us do this.
Other than that, we look forward welcoming you to our home
and we really want you to enjoy your stay! :-)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 226 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We take pride in providing quality accommodation and excellent service.
After choosing us as your host you will be able to reach us 24/7 and we love to host! :-)
We truly take pride in trying to make your stay as comfortable as possible and also give you tips and recommendations to enhance your destination experience. This is what makes our guests want to return over and over year after year. The thank you notes from guests like you are what drives us and make us love what we do.
We are here to welcome our of town guests and explain how wonderful a stay can be! Feel free to ask us anything about your visit. Meanwhile, let us know and we will give you some great hints for getting around and traveling to your new favorite destination.
We will be assisting you from the time you make us your host until the time you depart back to your own home.
Our favorite travel destinations are South Beach Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Palm Beach, Scottsdale/Phoenix, New York, LA, San Francisco, San (URL HIDDEN) name a few in the USA, and internationally we love France, Scandinavia, Italy, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. Our future plans are to explore Hawaii, South America, Australia/New Zealand, and South Africa on our journey on this planet.
We love to travel, mix business with pleasure, learn from others, gain new experiences, meet new people, network, and explore more of the world's wonderful "treasures" as long as we live.
We love the new sharing economy! Let's embrace it :-)
We look forward welcoming you to our home!