Excelente residência com vista para o mar e a montanha, 5 quartos, 3 banheiros, 2 salas, mezanino, copa, cozinha. Área de lazer com piscina, churrasqueira e banheiro. Garagem para 4 carros com controle automático de abertura e fechamento. Num dos quartos tem uma cama King e A/C, dois deles tem uma cama de casal em cada, um outro tem duas camas de solteiro e no último quarto, temos uma cama de casal e A/C. Total de 6 camas para acomodar 10 pessoas.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
1. Don’t hesitate, if any contact is needed, the host is available on the following numbers: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ((SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)) / +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
ABOUT THE HOUSE
INFORMATION & PRECAUTIONS FOR A GOOD STAY
Household utensils and tools available:
1. Linens and towels (bed, bath and table) are at guest’s disposal only and should be well kept and cared for. After your stay they will be sent to industrial laundry, to be of use for future guests.
2. Keep the house and utensils clean during your stay.
3. The tools available in the service area cabinets follow the same rules. In case they are needed, take good care of them and be careful while handling it, to avoid domestic accidents.
1. All household garbage should be packed into garbage bags.
2. There is no food waste disposer at the kitchen sink. Organic waste must be packed into garbage bags as well.
3. Garbage cans are available at the service area for storage.
4. Days of garbage collection are: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays MORNINGS; when all garbage bags should be taken to the trash bin at the sidewalk for disposal.
1. To start the alarm in all areas, just push the right button on the control or enter the password* on the control panel after the green light is on.
2. To start the alarm, isolating some areas, follow the procedure bellow:
Isolating areas 01 to 12: press “BYP”; then type the password; press the numbers of the areas you wish to isolate; press “ENTER”; and type the password.
Isolating area 13: press “BYP”; then type the password; then press “2nd”; press “13”; press “ENTER”; and type the password.
3. For easy identification, on the control panel you will find the description of each area.
4. *Password will be delivered at your arrival.
1. We recommend turning on the pool for at least 4 hours in days of use. To do so, just turn on the power switch indicated as “PISCINA/POOL”, located at a small distribution board beside the pool pump (down the stairs beside the pool).
2. The control lever of the pool filter MUST NOT BE MOVED WHILE THE EQUIPMENT IS CONNECTED.
3. For good health and well-being of all users, chlorine is recommended. It should be regularly fed into the pool water, after use. You will find granular chlorine inside a bucket, under the sink in the barbecue area. Use ¾ of the chlorine pot (the pot is inside the bucket) and equally spread it over water surface, on every two days. No swimming is allowed within four hours from that procedure.
Heating water for bath and kitchen use:
1. The water heating system is solar panel powered.
In case the hot water consumption goes over the capacity of the heating plates, the electric system starts running on a pre arranged time sequence.
2. The hot water taps on the showers are the ones on your left; but on the bedroom suite, it is set the opposite way, hot tap to your right.
Water supply system:
1. The water is clean, but for drinking water use the water filter at the kitchen. ONLY use the black water tap (the red water tap is for cleaning the filter).
2. The house holds 1 cistern and 3 water tanks with automatic filling.
3. The cistern lays bellow the garage floor: DO NOT OPEN THE GATE ON THE FLOOR. DO NOT TOUCH THE WATER PUMP.
4. Freshwater is a finite and precious resource. Essential for sustaining life, for undertaking economically productive activity and for the environment itself. Rethink its use and don’t waste it.
WI-FI password: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Dish washer usage:
1. The proper soap for the machine is beside the dish washer. The right place and amount to use are indicated on the product’s label, but two tablets thrown inside the machine will do the job very well.
2. Use the pre-wash cycle, if you have more than 8 plates. Put soap only after the pre-wash cycle.
Using the barbecue pit:
1. Skewers and grills stay near the barbecue pit.
2. Coal should be bought on occasion. Near the entrance of this neighborhood there is a beverage store where you can also find coal and ice (filtered and non-filtered).
3. Close to the neighborhood there are many other stores like that, making it easy to buy these kind of products.
1. On your arrival, the following will be handed to you:
Key to the main entrance door, to access the house.
Key for the pedestrian gate, to access the property.
Garage gate control.
The other keys are inside the house.
Desembargador Nicolau Mary Júnior Street, nº 635 – Camboinhas.
City: Niterói State: Rio de Janeiro
Zipcode: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)