À propos de ce logement
Fabulous cozy Casita in the Westchester/Playa del Rey area in Los Angeles. This is an attached guest studio with it's own private entrance. The backyard, pool, spa, BBQ and fire-pit area is shared with the owners. Close to LAX, Marina del Rey, Silicon Beach, Southbay and the Westside.
Comfortable , cozy furnished Casita guest suite suitable for 1 or 2 people. Very quiet , located in a great neighborhood on the Westbluff. Resort and spa living at it's best. Flat screen TV, wifi, DVD player. Private entrance with outdoor patio and fountain. Breathtaking views by the poolside and the spa. Beautiful sunsets. Just minutes to LAX, LMU, Silicon Beach, Playa Vista, Playa del Rey, Marina and more. Walking distance to local entertainment, bars, lounge, restaurants, karaoke, live music, sports game and more.
•Kitchenette area with microwave, bar refrigerator, coffee-maker, toaster, electric kettle, dinnerware, and flatware.
Other small appliances, pots and pans, conduction burner upon request.
•Ceiling fan, recessed lighting
•Queen size bed
•Double closet door wardrobe
•Flat Screen TV, DVD player
•Beach Package: towels, beach chairs, umbrellas, football, Frisbee, and more..$25/person
•Stadium Package: Stadium Seats, blankets, picnic pack $25/person
Activities and Attractions
• Casual restaurants (American, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Cafes, Coffee Shops, Candy Shops, Thai, Bristol Farms, (website hidden) and Juice Bar)
• Local bars offer (up-scale lounge, pool, darts, karaoke, live music, sports, games and more)
• Up-scale restaurants (Italian, Tapas, French, California Cuisine)
• Park (basketball court, baseball diamond, soccer field, picnic area, playground, ponds with wild duck and various native birds)
• Wonderful bike path (enjoy biking, skating, rollerblading, jogging and strolling)
• Fisherman’s Village located off the bike path in the Marina, boats to Catalina Island, rentals include: water
sport equipment, rowing boats, sailing, paddle boats, and listen to live music and enjoy a variety of restaurants in the Marina.
Located minutes from Playa del Rey's beautiful Beach. Bicycling, roller skating and jogging alongside the beach on the best path available to you. Close to world famous Venice Beach. Close to Fisherman's village located in Marina del Rey, world's largest man made small boat harbor, featuring a waterfront promenade, a lighthouse water fountain, restaurants and gift stores.
Accès des voyageurs
Check in is at 4:00pm, text me ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) minutes prior to arrival. If you are a first time guest we will orientate you due to access, pool/spa safety, locked gates, remote controls, etc. If you are a recurring guest, you'll be given a lock-box code and location. Shared access to pool, spa, backyard, fire-pit, BBQ and smoker, sink, S/S burners and warming drawer. Pool noodles, lounge and towels provided. There is no lifeguard and guests are responsible for their children. No smoking including electronic cigarettes. No pets.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests' choice.... As a social butterfly I enjoy interacting with my guests by the poolside (unless they request complete privacy)....some ending up being friends. Love to recommend local spots, places to eat, entertainment, and shops and restaurants for healthy food.
Please notify me once accepted of all legal names and emails of all persons that will be occupying the unit. We will send you Vacation Rental Agreement forms for digital signatures. This will be sent to you via Docusign (a secured electronic signature program) as well as all of our emergency contact numbers. I will need all of this prior to occupancy.
HOUSE INFO AND RULES FOR
7585 W. 80TH ST.,
LOS ANGELES, CA . 90045
1) No smoking allowed in/outdoors.
2) No parking in driveway. Street parking only.
3) Pool and spa hours are 8:00 a.m. to 12 midnight. Please allow 20-30 mins. for the spa to warm up. Please remember to shut off when complete. Towels are available at the pool area and can be taken to the beach as well.
4) BBQ and outdoor cooking facilities are available from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Please remember to shut off all gas.
5) Please leave trash when full and soiled laundry at front door.
6) If you need any extra cooking supplies/spices, linens, etc., please do not hesitate to contact me.
7) Coffee/Tea is $1.00 per cup. Condiments are included.
8) Treats, sweets, munchies and drinks are on a honor system. Price as marked. Small bottle water is 50 cents, large bottle water and sodas are $1.00. Use Brita water for coffee maker, pls.
9) Beach packages are available which include beach chairs, mats, umbrellas, frisbees, and footballs. Towels are included. $20 per package.
10)Birthday or special event packages are available. Please let me know what your needs are.
11)Front gate must be locked at all times due to security and poo(URL HIDDEN)safety. No children allowed at pools at any times. No lifeguard on duty.
12)Wireless available. Casitalimone Password is Limone57.
13) Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 12 noon.
14) Rental agreement required
Cet hôte a 10 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires