From one car to the garden from which you switch to a suitable space for both lunch and dinner. The place is magical, quiet contemplative. The interior is tastefully renovated with lime plaster and ecological treatments. The dining room is the original center of the complex and is an old stone chapel built in 1400. It adjoins a former church of the period Leopoldino. The apartment is quiet and maintains its cool temperature even in the hottest periods. In the living room-kitchen there is a large fireplace in the corner and communicates with a storage room. Through a corridor leads to a double bedroom, a room with bunk bed, a bathroom with shower sink, toilet, bidet.
- Parking gratuit sur place
Education, respect for people, nature and objects, common sense.
Check in: from H. 16 to H. 20 - Check out: from H. 8 to H 10.
Anyway, if possible, we are flexible to receive our guests in different time, in according with their needs.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.