À propos de ce logement
Minimum booking 3 days.Living & dining room on the same level as the garden deck which extends to pool-stripe, bedrooms upstairs. House in Ayios Andreas, the capital's most prestigious embassies' district.
French touch decoration
TV & Satellite (except subscription renewal period)
WIFI (server & password in House Rules book)
Music Sound System with wall inserted speakers (entrance wardrobe)
Stripe pool surrounded by deck floor garden
Outdoor changing room
Accès des voyageurs
RETREIVING & RETURNING KEYS: see BASICS/HOUSE MANUAL Web Page AFTER BOOKING 'APPROVED' CONFIRMATION.
NO ACCESS TO:
Outdoor storage room
Master bedroom's wardrobe (space in bedroom)
Master bedroom's Jacuzzi in bathroom (security issue)
Fireplace except in winter
Échanges avec les voyageurs
email / call me for any enquiries upon ARRIVAL and/or DEPARTURE on my mobile numb
STORAGE ROOM ON FIRST FLOOR is available for storing the luggage upon arrival.
IRONING BOARD & HANGING DRYER are available in OUTDOOR cupboard next to kitchen.
TOOL BOX available in entrance wardrobe.
LIGHT LAMPS available in box in entrance wardrobe.
OUTDOOR SHOWER is available to be used after using the pool.
OUTDOOR CHANGING ROOM is available to be used before / after using the pool.
OUTDOOR ANIMALS /cats have a PERMANENT RIGHT to cross the garden or use it and must be freely allowed to do so (this is also the Law in Cyprus) as they keep mouse, rats, insects and possible reptiles away.
All animals/cats crossing the garden must NOT be fed in any manner.
1. NO SMOKING inside the house.
2. PARKING: Guests cannot use the Garage. They can park their car in front of the house fence or in the plot opposite the house.
3. NO PETS ALLOWED inside the house under any circumstance. Outdoor animals /cats have a PERMANENT RIGHT to cross the garden or use it and must be freely allowed to do so (this is also the Law in Cyprus) as they keep mouse, rats, insects and possible reptiles away. All animals/cats crossing the garden must NOT be fed in any manner.
4. GARDEN when in house anytime between May 15th and September 15th, guests staying for a minimum 5 days should water the garden 1/week, 3 min of water max for each tree around the garden. FURNITURE CUSHIONS should be replaced in the garden white CUPBOARD next to the lemon tree before leaving the house, and furniture should be covered with their relevant covers when not used in the day/night to avoid damage by cats/rain.
5-1. WATER TEMPERATURE: is regulated by RIGHT SIDE BUTTON inside the CD library on 1rst floor: SWITCH ON 15min before shower, SWITCH OFF immediatly after shower.
5-2. WATER PRESSURE: is regulated by LEFT SIDE BUTTON inside the CD library on 1rst floor and must ALWAYS be SWITCHED ON.
5-3. WATER TANK: a drinking-water tank is available in the corridor. The second water tank unit is under the microwave. If new tanks are needed, please inform Erasmi or Elena at +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
5-4. WATER USE: Cyprus is a water scarce country, excessive use of water for shower or garden maintenance is not allowed.
5-5. WATER TAPS: Guests should verify that all WATER TAPS whether INSIDE or OUTSIDE the house are closed before leaving the house at all times.
6-1.INDOOR DUSPIN: situated below the kitchen water sink. Trash bags are situated in nearest cupboard.
6-2.OUTDOOR DUSPIN: situated in closed space at the edge of the pool. The municipality picks up the trash every morning 5 to 6 am.
6-3.Two RECYCLING DUSPINS for PLASTIC & PAPER waste are available in the corridor
7. MUSIC BOX: situated in entrance wardrobe, the sound system on the left is the RADIO, the sound system on the right is the AMPLIFIER, to choose between both and control VOLUME use the INTEGRATED WALL SWITCHES downstairs and upstairs.
8-1. ELECTRICITY: Guests should verify that all ELECTRICITY BUTTONS whether INSIDE or OUTSIDE the house are SHUT before going to sleep or leaving the house at all times, i.e. coffee machine, Music Box, etc.
8-2. ELECTRIC SWITCH BOXES are behind the kitchen door & upstairs in the corridor.
9. FURNITURE & OBJECTS inside and outside the house are all private property and ownership of the landlord that can be used but must remain/be returned in their initial position & condition/state.
10. FIREPLACE: Guests using the fireplace should be seniors and they are only allowed to use the fireplace during winter time.
11. NO JACUZZI USE : The guests are NOT ALLOWED to use the jacuzzi in the bathroom of the master bedroom (for security reasons).
12. STAIRS: Children or elders who are not physically autonomous should be accompanied by fully physically autonomous individuals when going up and down the stairs of the house.
13-1. POOL: Guests who do not have the ability to swim, whether babies, children or older, are not allowed to enter the area of the garden pool or swim in the pool without being properly accompanied by individual(s) who can swim.
13-2. POOL CLEANER: The pool cleaner comes RANDOMLY once a month for maintenance and must be given access to work.
13-3. POOL COVER: the pool cover must be kept fully opened at all times. If when the guest arrives the automatic pool cover is covering the pool, the guest should use the keys to open the pool cover. The key pool cover switch is on the cover machine itself. The keys are inside the box situated in the garden wall corner next to the garden furniture and should always be replaced there after use.
13-4. POOL DEPTH: The pool is 1,5M deep where you find its stairs to walk to enter the water and reaches 2 M deep in its end.
13-5. POOL ROOF: the remote control for the pool roof is on the wooden item below the red painting of the dining room and should never be left outside and should always be replaced there after use.
13-6. POOL WATER LEVEL: The water level of the pool should be kept to no more than 4 little squares between the pool's top edge and the water horizontal level.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.