À propos de ce logement
Welcome Home :)
You'll find everything you need to enjoy your stay : a cosy apartment, a great area, the perfect metro lines around, and the perfect little café down the building to be delighted with the morning' vibes of the city of love!
This place is made to make your stay nice and easy :
- The calm you need to recover from your walking days around the city : 5th and last floor (with a lift!)
- The serenity of a warm place : bright and simply decorated
- The extension of a great day out without having to be rushed out by the waiter : a coffee table, a comfy chair and a sunny balcony !
- The certainty to recover over the night : you are a bunch of 4 ? no worries, the pull out sofa is absolutely great and very easy to use
- The freedom to not go to the restaurant : a fully furnished kitchen, you may also stick to our famous bread, cheese and wine menu ;)
Accès des voyageurs
The whole place is yours !
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm always available to provide you with the best tips to enjoy the city, assist you with bookings or share the greatest shop address !
You are about to discover a very unknown place in Paris. As (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) defines it as the chinese district I answer… Not only ! feel free to type into your research bar the Quartier des peupliers, that is how cute the district is. With tiny houses, pavement streets, little café and square. The Butte aux Cailles itself is the target of parisians during the week end for some discovery walks, literally five minutes away from my place.
The nearest metro is Tolbiac, line 7. It would take you in 20min to the Marais, to Chatelet or Hotel de ville, 30min to Opera or the Galeries Lafayette
You can also go to Place d'Italie to catch the line 6 or 5. These two would take you in 30min to the Eiffel Tower or to Bastille in 20min, 40min from the international Gare du Nord (Eurostar or Thalys station)
20min away from Orly Airport, 50min from Charles de Gaulle.
I told you, everything you need is here!
This house is a non smoking place. It really is :) the balcony will provide a great spot and comfy chair for you to have a smoke.
No pets allowed, the floor carpet would not survive from our lovely friends.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.