Please Email To Check Availability Before Booking:
Curl up in front of the stone fireplace with a book or simply gaze out the floor to ceiling windows at old growth forest and tides of Terrace Beach.
The Lodge has 8 wonderfully appointed suites with all brand new furnishings, including king-size bed, and private deck.
Seeking the ultimate refuge, guests will retreat to the solace and calm of one of eight spacious bedroom suites. Soothing greys and plush white linens reflect the coastal sky, while spicy reds, natural fir and cheeky animal hides punctuate the space with warm Canadian hospitality. Curl up in front of the stone fireplace with a book or simply gaze out the floor to ceiling windows at old growth forest and tides of Terrace Beach. This is a room that invites one to stay in bed all weekend.
Accès des voyageurs
- Approximately 400 sq ft
- Guest must be 19 years or older
- Sleeps 2
- Full access to Great Room
- King size bed with NEW Serta Presidential Pillowtop mattress
- Large two-person soaker tub
- Large stand up shower with 18 inch rainforest shower head, made in Canada Cambridge Contessa & Regel Soft Luxury towels.
- Private deck table and two chairs with rainforest and ocean views
- Gas fireplace
- Van Gogh queen size sofa couch
- Accent chair
- 40′ Flat screen HDTV
- Multi Media Player with Dock Station
- Mini Fridge with freezer
- Coffee maker & kettle
- Set of coffee, drinking and wine glasses
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board & iron
- Artwork by Kyler Vos
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
Échanges avec les voyageurs
"Check In and Chill Out!" ™
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy (one or two guests in the cabin).
- Additional people aged 6 years and over, add $20 per night.
- A maximum of 4 people per 1 bedroom cabin/suite
- Pets are always welcome based on availability of space. A $20.00 per pet, per night policy will be applied for pets.
- Owners are responsible for any damage or excessive cleaning charges.
- Pets MUST be on a leash while on common grounds at The Cabins.
- Owners will need to sign our ‘common sense’ pet policy upon check-in.
- Date changes are subject to a $25.00 administration fee and are only possible outside of 30 days prior to arrival. Based on availability.
- No refunds will be made for unused days or early departures
- All rates are quoted in Canadian funds.
- Check-in 3:00 to 6:00 PM, Checkout 11:00 AM.
- Late arrivals after 6:00 PM please make prior arrangements with the Check in office. The Check in office can be reached by emailing (EMAIL HIDDEN) or by calling toll free 1-866-GET-HERE ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
- All cabins & suites are non-smoking.
* Sorry no pets or kids in the Lodge
* Please note that we cannot guarantee a specific Suite.
* Guests have an 88% chance of a Suite with a soaker tub (7 of the 8 Suites have tubs!)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 60 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires