À propos de ce logement
Enjoy a bright, new, spotless, spacious, fully-equipped, comfortable home rental in East Austin 4 miles from downtown - 10 minutes away from anything you might want! Easy self-check-in with keyless keypad access. Enjoy outdoor patio with hammock and view to vegetable and herb garden.
Perfect rental home for festivals, conferences, weddings, tech events, music, UT games, Circuit of America (COTA) events, work travel, and enjoying musics, art and food scenes in the area.
1 master bedroom with king size bed
2nd bedroom with queen size bed
3rd bedroom with full size bed
A studio with full-size sofa bed
An open living room with open kitchen
A outdoor patio with hammock, fan and grill and view to vegetable and flower garden
A two car closed garage
A laundry room with washer and dryer
- 4 miles from downtown and UT Austin
- 10 minutes from the Airport
- 15 minutes from the Circuit of the Americas (Formula 1, Moto GP, Lone Star Le Mans)
- 10 minutes from the Travis County Expo Center (Ironman)
- Easy access by car or bikes to East Austin restaurants, craft-cocktail bars, galleries, coffee shops, live music, urban farms and more...
- Easy ride to the Round Rock Outlet mall via highways 183 & 35
- Easy ride to the San Marcos Outlet malls via highways
Accès des voyageurs
Easy access with keyless keypad on door entrance. Guest will have access to everything in the house (backyard + garage included)
The kitchen is well equipped with different all common appliances including a fridge, toaster, coffee maker, gas oven and stove, microwave, dishwasher, cutlery, flatware, and cooking utensils.
The house includes WiFi access, and 2 TVs - one with cable.
You will have access to an empty two-car closed garage.
The outdoor patio has a hammock, fan, and grill.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be available via text or email to answer any questions you may have.
- Easy access to downtown and Airport.
- Walking access to the Colorado River for leisurely strolling along the banks of a 20 acre passive river park.
- Access to the Walnut Creek trail - a 7.3 miles walking and biking trail that passes through creeks, a golf course, a cricket field and a soccer field.
The house includes a garage, and so guests won't have to worry about finding parking during their stay. You can get around on your own bikes, on your own cars, or using cabs or ride sharing services (Fasten).
RESERVATION + PRICING:
- 100% is due at the time booking in the form of one payment.
- The pricing already includes a 15% of required taxes that we as owners must pay to the City of Austin and the State of Texas.
- We have strict no pets and no smoking policy.
- You will be given a password to unlock a lock pad placed on the front door to access the house.
- In the unlikely event there are any damages made to the property by the guests during their stay, we will deduct any expenses from the $200 deposit Airbnb can charge on deposit from the guest. For damages that surpass $200, we will bill guest for those.