Cozy flat/old traditional building. Independent entrance. Close the bus station, train station, restaurants, bars and coffee shops. Furnished and linen supplied. Internet and TV. Washer-more than five nights stays. Smoking allowed/Pets not allowed.
Cozy flat, perfect for one couple, on the first floor of an old traditional house. Located downtown Faro in a historical quarter, close to the central bus station and train station. Near a stop of the bus that drives you from/to the airport. Next Ria Formosa and a few minutes walking from the piers of the boats to the islands and beaches.
Attracted by the “flavor of traditional” of the quarter (it’s an historical quarter with mainly old residents), there are small restaurants, bars and coffee shops in the neighborhood but the spite that, it is a quiet street.
Two rooms, bathroom, kitchenette, conservatory and a very large sunny terrace. There are windows in every room and two doors to the terrace.
Totally independent entrance in the building. The stairs to the first floor goes from a tipical patio on the ground floor.
Wireless internet, furnished and linen supplied. Washer on the patio of the ground floor (for more than five nights stays).
Couples accepted/Doesn’t matter gender/Smoking allowed/Pets not allowed.
-The number of persons sleeping in the apartment must be as previously arranged.
- ID or passport will be requested when arriving (for printing)
- One of the persons must be more than 18 years old
- Couples accepted/Doesn’t matter gender.
- Smoking allowed.
- Pets not allowed.
- No party, loud music or loud voices on the terrace, after eleven.
- Do not move heavy furniture from one room to another.
- Be careful with the fire if you barbecue on the terrace.
- Be sure that electric vans or heating systems are off when you leave home.
- Keep locked, the door to the street.
- Washer on the patio of the ground floor is to be used only by those who stay
more than five nights.
Cet hôte a 18 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Nasci em Tavira. Vivo e trabalho em Lisboa e Faro. Professora de Cerâmica numa escola de formação artística - Ar.Co, em Lisboa e tenho o meu atelier em Faro.
Born in Tavira. Live and work in Lisbon and Faro.
In Lisbon, I teach in a school of arts (Ar.Co) - Ceramics Department.
In Faro, I have a big studio (next door of the house) where I develop my artistic work and organize workshops.