This year Best Kept Secret festival is premiering ten fabulous tents inside the Beekse Bergen Safaripark to accommodate twenty Festival Tigers. There are only ten tents, each offering space for two people.
This is the listing page for one of the tents. It might be booked, but two more will be released tomorrow at 10:00 CET if you are out of luck!
How to book?
Each day we will activate two tents and it is first come first serve. Tell us why and with whom you would like to stay in one of these unique tents during the Best Kept Secret festival when you make a booking request.
The stay includes:
• 2 weekend Best Kept Secret festival tickets!
• Transportation from your tent to the festival area
• Guided tours by a Ranger
• Breakfast + coffee and tea
• Security during the whole stay
There will be a tent at the campsite with two fridges and two stoves if you want to prepare some dinner. But not to worry, there will be plenty of other options in the park and at the festival. There is a house with two showers, two toilets and two washing sinks.
*Between 15:00 and 20:00 the tents are not guarded by a Ranger of Beekse Bergen and will the camp not be accessible. Guests must enjoy the festival at these times!
Accès des voyageurs
The twenty adventurers who stay at this Sleepover Safari get to fall asleep to the sound of monkeys and exotic birds in their ears and wake up to the smell of freshly brewed campfire coffee and a deluxe breakfast every morning. Walking to and from their tent to the festival site they will be accompanied by a Beekse Bergen Ranger, who knows the whereabouts of the elephants and lions... Please be mindful that your croissant doesn’t get stolen from your plate by giraffes! Only ten tents for just twenty adventurous Best Kept Secret visitors will be available through Airbnb.
Best Kept Secret 2015 will take place on 19, 20 and 21 June in Hilvarenbeek. With nearly 95 performances, including alt-J, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, Royal Blood, SOHN, A$AP Rocky, The Tallest Man On Earth and Of Monsters And Men, the beautiful festival grounds, excellent food and drink, this third edition is the ideal festival for all music lovers.
• Follow the instructions of the Beekse Bergen Ranger at all times. Any questions? Please wake up the Ranger in the tent next door.
• Beware: giraffes and monkeys luv croissants! Don’t leave these on your plate unattended.
• Don’t pee outside the fence, especially at night. Also, do not pee on the fence…
• Grrr = just someone snoring, no need to worry.
• It is completely okay to wear your giraffe pyjamas while on Sleepover safari. It’s cool and very relevant.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.