Come stay at my spacious, modern, fully-equipped apartment. Everyone who stays here says it's gorgeous, and I'll agree. :)
Located a few blocks from Mauerpark, in Prenzlauer Berg—a lovely, peaceful (yet central) area of Berlin full of green and restored Altbauten. This big, bright room is close to all you need (supermarkets, mall, restaurants), with easy access to all places you want to see.
Plus: super-fast internet and several working spaces for us remote workers.
This lovely room is a fully-furnished, well-lit space with a queen size bed. This is a 26 sqm (280 sqft) space with high ceilings, in a modern, spacious and fully-equipped classic apartment, in a central and relaxed part of Berlin with easy access to everything you'll want to see.
Includes wardrobe, drawers, desk.
Accès des voyageurs
- Modern kitchen, can be used for cooking or storing groceries
- Recently remodeled, ample bathroom
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I love meeting travelers and will be more than happy to recommend the best of Berlin, and maybe even join you if you'd like (and it works out for me).
However my workload can be quite brutal; I'm self-employed and sometimes work from home, though I'm most often at my office during the day.
I can be easily reached at any time via phone/messenger.
Mein Deutsch ist OK, but basic English is required so we can understand each other.
I only accept verified guests, preferably with a completed profile, reviews and/or recommendations. For stays over one week, 2+ reviews are required.
- No pets
- No shoes inside
- Please keep quiet after 10pm. It's an old building with thin walls
- No outside guests to the house
- No smoking inside the house. Balcony smoking only with door shut
- The kitchen can be used but please clean up afterwards
- Please don't leave glasses, dishes, etc around the house
- Put dishes/silverware in the dishwasher and not in the sink. Wash pots and pans by hand
- Avoid washing dishes by hand, so we can save water
- If you need anything from our food, please ask first
***NO TORRENTS*** Germany is very strict and if there are torrents downloaded during your stay, we will get caught and you will pay a hefty fee
Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable! :)
Cet hôte a 4 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a designer living in Berlin since 2012, originally from Brazil (via USA). I love music, the arts and learning languages. I'm quite sociable but also private and enjoy my space, which I work to keep clean and organized.