Feel at home instantly in this large 1-bedroom condo located in the Central Sunset neighborhood of San Francisco. A dramatic spiral staircase takes you to this top-floor unit with over 800 square feet of living comfort.
Feel at home instantly in this large 1-bedroom condo located in the Central Sunset neighborhood of San Francisco. A dramatic spiral staircase takes you to this top-floor unit with over 800 square feet of living comfort; natural light is abundant on all four sides of this corner building. Ocean and cityscape views are visible on a clear day. The bedroom features a king-sized Aireloom Platinum bed. There’s an updated eat-in kitchen and a living room with a custom-made day bed where you can relax while watching TV or socializing. The unit’s furnishings are elegant, with touches of Asian and the contemporary. You’ll feel like you’re at a 5-star hotel, including a newly renovated bathroom.
Accès des voyageurs
Property includes extended basic cable, Internet, and phone with domestic long distance. Washer and dryer are in the building. There is no parking on-site, but street parking in this area is not a problem.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Chani Trafficante is my San Francisco Property Manager and she is available via cell phone during your stay if needed.
For lovers of the outdoors, this rental is a quick jaunt down to Ocean Beach facing the epic expanse of the Pacific Ocean. Golden Gate Park is just three blocks away. Although the neighborhood is residential in feel, the Muni train line is only a block away. The ride to the heart of Union Square-Financial District is a mere 35 minutes. The neighboring Irving Street commercial corridor, which runs from 7th Avenue to 26th Avenue, boasts Zagat-rated restaurants, cafes, pubs and the popular Andronico’s gourmet supermarket. At the western end of the Irving Street corridor, there are classic San Francisco ethnic establishments, such as a popular Greek-owned produce market, Asian restaurants, bakeries and tea shops. Stroll it on a weekend or catch the Muni train to experience the diversity. The renowned UCSF medical school and hospital are strategically located one mile away.
To protect your comfort and privacy, and that of your neighbors, Owner has adopted the following rules and regulations concerning your conduct while a Resident of the Premises. Owner reserves the right to post changes or additional rules and regulations related to the health, safety and well being of the Residents and the property.
NOISE 1. Tenants shall not make or permit any noise which will disturb the neighbors. No boisterous play or running in hallways. No slamming doors.
2. Radios, televisions, or any other sound equipment should NEVER be operated to the disturbance of others. Special care should be exercised before 8:00AM and after 10:00PM. Tenants must comply with the directions of Owner and Owners’ agent—AvenueWest, which shall be final.
3. Tenants are responsible for insuring that disturbing noises are not caused by Tenants’ family or guests.
BUILDING 4. No alteration that will affect the building's appearance, such as the window coverings, shall be permitted without Owner’s prior written approval.
APPEARANCE 5. No foil, signs, advertisements, posters or similar displays, except burglary prevention notices, shall be affixed to any door, window or exterior wall without Owner’s prior approval.
6 Garbage cans, brooms, mops, cardboard boxes and similar articles are to be kept inside the Tenants' premises and out of view. Care shall be exercised that such articles are not stored in such a way as to create a fire or safety hazard.
7. Towels, rugs, clothing and other similar articles are not to be hung from windows, railings or balconies.
LOCKOUTS8. Tenants should take care not to lock themselves out of their apartments. If Owner is required to assist any Tenant in gaining entry to Tenants’ apartment on more than one occasion, Owner may charge Tenants $75.00 for each successive lockout or may require Tenants to contract with a professional locksmith.
INSURANCE9. Tenants are required to carry sufficient personal insurance on their personal property and to protect them from liability to avoid loss due to fire, flood, theft, personal injury or injury to others, or other casua1tv. Owner will not be financially responsible for replacement of any items or for Tenants’ liability unless as a direct and proximate result of Owner’s negligence.
REFUSE10. In order to preserve the appearance and cleanliness of the building, Tenants shall take care to prevent waste from dropping or spilling on carpeting, concrete and walkways when disposing of refuse.
11. Tenants are required to cooperate with any recycling programs in effect.
12. Items to large to fit in any refuse container shall be disposed of by Tenant through their waste management company. Tenant shall be responsible for any cost charged by the waste management company.
13. Refuse is to be placed inside designated containers. If containers are inside of any storage shed, doors and lids should not be slammed.
14. Tenants are responsible for the general cleanliness and sanitation of the building. Please keep that in mind at all times.
15. Cardboard boxes and other large refuse should be broken down or folded before being placed in the designated containers.
DELIVERIES16. Owner is not responsible for the delivery or acceptance of, damage to or loss of messages, packages, mail or other material left at the entrances to the building or elsewhere on the premises.
UNIT CARE17. Before washing or cleaning walls, drapery or carpet, consult AvenueWest for the appropriate method or for recommended vendors to perform such work.
18. Tenants shall be responsible for any damage caused by the employment of any improper method or vendor and for the cost of redoing the work or restoring damaged articles or property if the method applied or the vendor employed was unsatisfactory.
19. Installation of air conditioners, ventilators or window screening devices must first have written approval of AvenueWest.
20. No painting of any kind is permitted without AvenueWest’s prior written consent. Any time such permission is given it is expected that the original paint colors will be restored prior to vacancy. Tenants shall be responsible for any costs involved in such repainting.
21. Any accessories such as towel bars, coat hooks or built-in closet shelves may not be added without AvenueWest’s prior written consent. Once installed they may not be removed even upon vacancy of the unit.
22. Garbage disposals and other plumbing facilities must be used only for the purpose for which they were designed and constructed.
WALL23. Adhesive picture hangers of any kind are prohibited. Picture hangers employing a thin nail or pin are permitted.
HANGINGS Tenants are responsible for the cost of any repairs or painting required as a result of the hanging of pictures or other objects.
LAUNDRY24. Heavy articles are not allowed in the laundry machine or dryer.
25. Owner assumes no responsibility in the use of laundry equipment or for items damaged therein.
ROOF 26. The Tenant shall not use the roof for recreational purposes.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 104 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires