À propos de ce logement
This is a 2-bedroom apartment in a luxury building in the heart of downtown Berkeley. The apartment with 5 beds and a sofabed is a few minutes from Downtown Berkeley Bart & UC Berkeley. Walking distance to restaurants, stores, theaters, groceries. Available for the Fall, Spring & Summer semester. Bedroom 1: Bunk bed - 2 twin beds - and pull-out bed
Bedroom 2: Bunk bed - 2 Full Beds
Living Room: Sofabed
We are looking for a responsible group of individuals to rent a furnished apartment for either the summer session, fall semester, spring semester, or the academic school year (Fall & Spring Semester). This apartment is ideal for UC Berkeley students, visiting scholars, scientists and researchers, professors, and working professionals.
Please message me expressing your interest in my apartment and tell me a little about yourself and who would be renting the unit. Below is a basic description of the unit. More details are available upon request. Thank you, and welcome to Berkeley!
*We can change furniture and bed layout for an additional cost.
• The apartment is located in a new, clean, and Art-Deco-style building. Located in the heart of downtown Berkeley, close to shops, restaurants, a few blocks from Downtown Berkeley Bart and UC Berkeley campus
• Apartment is full-furnished
• Kitchen is fully-equipped with a dishwasher, kitchen appliances, cookware, utensils, gas stove, microwave, fridge
• Dining table and chairs
• Furnished living room with sofa-bed
• TV with Roku and high-speed internet provided
• Built-in Bookshelves
• Linen Closets
• Central Heat
• Linens, towels, and bathroom essentials are provided
• Courtyard and Rooftop Lounge
• City Views
• Bedroom #1:
- Bunk Bed with Pull-out Bed - 3 Twin Beds
- Side tables
- Bed sheets
- Pillows and pillowcases
- Study lamp
- Study Table with Study Chair
• Bedroom #2:
- Bunk Bed - Two Full Beds
- Side table
- Bed sheets
- Pillows and pillowcases
- Extra sheets
- Study Table
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen:
- Complete kitchen appliances
- Cookware - pots and pans
- Coffee/tea mugs
- Wine glasses
- Cooking supplies and spatulas
- Coffee maker/coffee press
- Gas stove
- Dishwashing soap
- Paper towel
• Dining Room
- Dining Table
- Dining Chairs (4)
• Living Room:
- SofaBed - pulls out into a full-sized bed
- Coffee table
- TV table
• Private Bathroom:
- Tissue paper
• High-Speed Internet and TV access
- TV w/ Roku channels: Hulu, Netflix, Sling, HBOGo, Showtime, etc.
*We can change furniture and bed layout based on your needs for an additional cost.
Our fully-furnished apartment rates are all-inclusive which include all utilities (electricity, water, garbage, gas, electric, trash, sewer, etc.), complete kitchen, dining, and bathroom amenities, high-speed internet, TV connection charges, administrative service fees, apartment association fees, and apartment maintenance.
Accès des voyageurs
• Apartment is in a newly constructed building with, resident study and lounge with free high-speed internet available, a sundeck on the rooftop with panoramic views of the hill, the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay.
• The home is designed to give you all the comfort, space and privacy you need and feature vaulted ceilings, sound-resistant walls, individual heat/AC controls, eat-in kitchens with dishwashers and microwaves
• Landscaped rooftop gardens and terraces with breathtaking views of San Francisco Bay, the Golden Gate Bridge, Berkeley Hills and the popular downtown Berkeley area.
• On-site laundry in the same floor
• Quiet neighbors
• Community outdoor terraces and shared outdoor space
• Wheelchair accessible
• High-speed Internet access
• Fully sprinkled and direct alarm link to Berkeley Fire Department
• 24-hour entry and video recording
• Gated garage parking available
• Sound-resistant walls for more privacy
Our fully furnished accommodations are ideal for students, visiting scholars, researchers, working professionals, and families.
We also offer housing for students and academics for the Spring, Summer, and Fall semester. Our apartments are available for rent for either the fall semester, summer session, spring semester, the academic school year (Fall & Spring Semester) or month-to-month. We have placed hundreds of students from Universities from all over the world and we hope to help you find your home away from home.
• PARKING: We only have limited parking available for an additional fee, please ask me for availability. Public parking is available, which is typically free between 6 PM – 8 AM in most areas in Berkeley. We have also noted public parking garages and their locations in our apartment guide.
• CHECK-IN: Check-in time is at 5:00 PM. If you need an earlier check-in time, please let me know and I will make a best effort to accommodate your request. Please inform us your arrival time in advance so I can make preparations for your stay. Check-ins after 9 PM is an additional cost.
• CHECK-OUT: Checkout time is 11:00 AM to allow for an apartment cleaning in preparation for the next guest. If you need a later check out time, please let me know and I will make a best effort to accommodate your request. Please leave the keys (if any) on the kitchen counter when you depart and inform us when you plan to check-out so we know not to bother you during your stay. Please leave the apartment clean and the way it was left when you entered on your first day.
• For long term stays, garbage must be placed in the garbage bins in the basement and should never be accumulated in the home or left in the hallway.
• INTERNET: The internet network name and password can be found under the modem. If there are any problems with the internet, please inform us right away.
• ELECTRICITY: Please be efficient with your electricity usage and conserve energy. When departing the apartment, please turn off all the light fixtures, heater, fan and other electricity appliances in the home.
• QUIET TIME: 10 PM – 7 AM
• NO PARTIES: No parties or large gatherings. Please be discreet, respectful, and quiet. The building is quiet and it's residents are a close knit community. Any complaints from neighbors resulting from partying and excessive noise are grounds for cancellation of a booking and any fee penalties from noise complaints will be taken out of the deposit.
• NO SMOKING: No smoking and drugs in the home. An additional $150 cleaning fee is charged if the home smells of smoke when vacated. The fee is used for both re-washing all items in the home, and compensating the next guest for any odor and inconvenience.
• DAMAGE: Towels/bedding/furnishings that are damaged/stained beyond regular wear and tear will be billed as an incidental item through the deposit. If any broken fixtures, please contact the host immediately.
• LOST KEYS: Lost keys make it necessary to replace the lock on the door and a fee of $120 will be billed for a replacement.
• OCCUPANCY LIMIT: Please follow the occupancy limit standards in the apartment.
• NEIGHBORS: Please do not bother the neighbors (e.g., don't knock on their door or buzz them to let you in).
• We are happy to host the space to people who respect the home and treat it as if it were their own. Please leave the apartment the way it is when you entered.
• If you have questions or any issues arise (neighbor's noise, apartment fixtures that need to be fixed, etc.), please feel free to contact me at my number or on AirBnb at any time.
• I respect your privacy, I will only contact you if necessary. I will also never visit the apartment unless you request for me to do so or an emergency situation arises, but I will inform you beforehand.
Cet hôte a 257 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We have hosted many guests from all over the world and we hope to help you find your home away from home!
Academic Housing Rentals (AHR) is a furnished rental property management company that provides housing to off-campus academics on a short-term, long-term or semester basis. Our fully furnished accommodations in Berkeley are ideal for academic professionals, international students, visiting scholars, researchers, and working professionals.
We want to provide you with a worry-free move-in! Our fully-furnished apartments are close to UC Berkeley campus and downtown Berkeley Bart. Included in our homes are fully-furnished bedrooms, living and study spaces, with fully-equipped kitchen and bathrooms. We take care of furniture, apartment amenities, utilities and we also provide bathroom and kitchen essentials.
Beginning in January 2016, our woman-ran and sustainable company, sets out to meet this need by offering fully furnished housing on a semester, short-term or long-term basis. Furthermore, it is important to us that all of our apartments are equipped with environmentally sustainable products, with all of our apartments are powered by solar.