Hello, We are sure you will love our above garage carriage house located in beautiful Meridian Kessler area. We are 5 miles from Downtown, 1 mile from Butler, 3 from Marian and 3 miles from Broad Ripple. The garage is a separate building with the bathroom below the apt.
The house rules are simple:
1. This is a quiet neighborhood and quiet home. Please keep things down after 9pm. You're welcome to come to apt at anytime. Just keep it quiet upon your return.
2. If you need to smoke, please smoke outside and throw your butts away.
3. Please throw your garbage into the correct receptacles. Yellow bin is recycling and blue bin is garbage.
4. Please enjoy the space as you would your in-laws home (hopefully, you want to leave a good impression).
5. Please take your shoes off at the entrance. I have provided slippers for your added comfort.
6. Most importantly, have fun and let me know of anything I can do to make your experience here enjoyable.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 304 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello, I cannot wait to meet you and take care of you while you are staying at my Carriage House Apartment, 54th st guest house, or Broad Ripple Studio Apt.
Being your host has been so exciting for me, my kids, my partner and my friends who help me. We feel honored to have the chance to take care of you and be your Indy ambassadors. It's crazy to know that you trust us to make sure you have the best stay possible. Thank you for giving me this incredible opportunity.
I have loved being a host to such wonderful guests. I have been able to host since June 2015. In my short time of hosting I have been a SUPERHOST. This means that my guests have all loved the spaces, and my help during their stay. I hope I can extend this hospitality to you.
Meanwhile, I am a mom of three teenagers. They are what keeps me very busy. I have spent the last 10 years racing all distances of triathlon and a variety of cycling races. In addition to my sport, I am lucky to love traveling and exploring the world. You will see bits and pieces of my travels and passions in my spaces.
I cherish my time with a book, a compelling movie, a meal with friends and any time with my kids. I also enjoy doing yoga, backpacking and hiking. The summer of 2016, my kids and I will travel to Italy for a 10 day trip. Then ideally, we will get to do some cool camping trips along the way. We LOVE the summer!
I am having such a great time hosting my Airbnb guests as well. Thank you for considering a stay at one of my places. Please do not hesitate to ask me questions about Indianapolis or my places. I am looking forward to meeting you soon.