Offering a bright, stylish and spacious studio, located in the popular Nimman area of Chiangmai. The apartment has been fully refurbished throughout, and boasts panoramic views of the city from the balcony and huge windows. The 6th floor studio contains a stylish array of contemporary furnishings. The space has a living area, dining and work space, and a fully equipped kitchen and new bathroom. The building has many useful facilities, including a lovely pool, coffee shop and two restaurants.
Please respect the property and only smoke on the balcony with the windows closed. Also please turn off lights and A/C when not in residence. Thankyou!
When you leave:
1) Please strip the bed and collect all the dirty laundry together.
2) Please use the blue Ikea bag under the bed to put all the dirty laundry in, and leave by the bed.
3) Please switch off all the electrics, especially the a/c unit!!
4) Please empty all the garbage and take to the big bin by the elevator. This is one bin for all general garbage. No need to separate.
5) Please wash all your dirty dishes and put back in the cupboards.
6) Leave the keys on the kitchen counter (unless otherwise instructed)
Thankyou for your co-operation! The cleaners and myself will really appreciate your efforts, making their work more manageable.I have had several guests leave the place in a total mess. It's disrespectful and the cleaners and myself have much more work to do. Hence, the details instructions. In short, please try and leave the place as you found it.
Cet hôte a 77 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a resident yoga teacher here in Chiangmai, regularly teaching at different places in and around the town. I also used to teach English to Thai children and adults, which was a great way to connect with the local people.
When I am not practicing/teaching yoga, I enjoy swimming at many of the wonderful pools in and around Chiangmai, and I also like to take bike rides further afield, to enjoy the truly wonderful scenery that surrounds the town.
I'll be happy to answer any questions about staying in Chiangmai, exploring the area around the city, and even questions about yoga, India or whatever else I can help you with.