À propos de ce logement
large apartment centered in the historic Rosenvaengets quarters.
Formerly a tailor and a spirits store, now a intriguing 180 sqm with two separate entrances from the beautiful Rosenvaengets Allé.
It's a very quiet street, where you find a public playground, a organic baker, the best organic butcher and delicatessen shop in town, really awesome sushi place and a ice cream shop with homemade ice cream.
Just 3 min walk you will find public busses, supermarkets, post office, shops, take-aways etc
There are two great websites about Copenhagen:
gives you the big picture and information about Copenhagen.
gives you everything about restaurants, cafe, music, nightlife, theater, art, children's copenhagen etc.
No smoking. No pets. No large, loud or late parties; small gatherings may be OK with permission. Be considerate of neighbors.
Rule #1: Enjoy yourselves!
In accordance with this rental agreement, the RESIDENT agrees to the following conditions:
1. The RESIDENT agrees there will be NO SMOKING on the premises. If there is any smoking damage, including odors, or cigarette butts left anywhere on the premises or street, or if the neighbors are disturbed RESIDENT risks losing some or all of his/her deposit.
2. The RESIDENT agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. Upon vacating the PREMISES, the RESIDENT agrees to leave the PREMISES clean and as upon arrival, with the exception of leaving used towels and linens on the floor.
4. The RESIDENT agrees to use their best effort to turn off the lights and appliances when not in use.
5. The RESIDENT agrees to vacate the PREMISES by 11 AM on the check out day. RESIDENT continue to occupy the PREMISES after this time without written approval of the OWNER or HIS MANAGER, RESIDENT agrees to pay additional rent at the OWNER'S discretion. Should it be necessary to legally evict the RESIDENT, the RESIDENT agrees to pay all costs related to the eviction in addition to the above hourly rent.
6. The RESIDENT agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
7. The RESIDENT agrees to make no alteration to the PREMISES without the OWNER’S written permission.
8. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the RESIDENT and his or her family and guests.
9.The RESIDENT agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, and audio-video equipment.
10. The RESIDENT agrees not to keep any animals on the PREMISES without written approval of the OWNER OR HER MANAGER.
11. The RESIDENT agrees not to sublet any portion of the PREMISES.
12. The RESIDENT agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 2 unless otherwise arranged.
13. The OWNER or HIS MANAGER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time if they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24 hour notice will be given.
14. The OWNER is not responsible for any accidents, injury or death resulting from use of the provided bicycles and RESIDENT(s) agree to use bicycles entirely at his or her own risk.
15. The OWNER is not responsible for any illness or accidents of any kind that occur during the stay anywhere on the property of the above address.
16. The RESIDENT agrees to clean all dishes used.
17. All utilities, cable and wireless internet are paid by the OWNER, unless otherwise agreed.
18. The RESIDENT agrees to park in consideration of neighbors.
19. The OWNER is not liable for the RESIDENT’S personal property.
20. NO filming for anything other than your personal use unless previously arrange with owners.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet espace n'attend que votre commentaire
Lorsque vous réserverez ce logement, c'est ici que votre commentaire sera affiché !