Brand NEW, beautiful 3 story home w/ rooftop deck in the heart of Nashville! It has 3 bedrooms (6 beds), 3.5 bath & all new appliances. It's a quick 5 minute Uber to Broadway. Downtown skyline views!
3 night minimum on weekends only.
This BRAND NEW 3-story home is located just north of Downtown in the heart of Nashville's Germantown neighborhood. This location is perfect for a fun & comfortable Nashville getaway. It is a $5 Uber to Broadway including all the Honky Tonk Bars/ Country Music Hall of Fame/ Bridgestone Arena/ Music City Center/ Titans Stadium -- which makes it an ideal location for anyone coming to the city!
* 1st floor: Kitchen, dining room, living room, half bath, access to back yard
* 2nd floor: Two bedrooms - each with a King bed & own full bath
* 3rd floor: Huge bedroom with Double Queen Bunk Beds (4 queen beds) & full bath -- small deck right outside the door
* There are also two blow up air mattresses for extra sleeping space
* Rooftop: Spacious rooftop facing the city, beautiful skyline views! Lounge furniture to relax & enjoy the view
* Backyard: Two sets of corn hole for anyone who wants to play
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the entire home, rooftop & parking garage in the back. The house is fully furnished with towels, linens & basic toiletries. High speed wifi internet throughout. There is also a full size washer & dryer, pizza oven & a Keurig coffee maker!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are here to assure that you have a key code & answer any questions. We are happy to give suggestions & help our guests have the best experience possible while in this great city. Please feel free to text/call us anytime during your stay. We are just a few minutes away. You will have privacy & the ability to enjoy your own experience with no unwanted interaction as well.
No smoking on entire property.
No overnight guests that were not included in original reservation's party.
Derek & I are brother & sister. We love Nashville. We have family & friends that love to visit so we decided to have a place to host them while they are in town. We enjoy meeting new people & opening our home to people visiting the city.