Borehamwood is an old historical town. House is situated right by a bustling high street, It offers varieties of restaurants-Pubs-shops-Banks-Cinema & Trains station 20min to London & good bus services.
Easy access to M1-M25-A1-A41.
RESPECT BRINGS RESPECT.
* PLEASE PROVIDE DRIVING LICENCE/PASSPORT COPY AS A
PROOF OF ID, AT THE TIME OF BOOKING AND UPON ARRIVAL.
* CLEANLINESS IN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM is very IMPORTANT.
* No personal items to be left anywhere outside the bedroom.
* PERSONAL BELONGINGS LEFT AT OWNERS RISK.
(Eventhough its safe here, as I am in the house most of the time)
* PLEASE DO NOT WALK NAKED OR SAMI NAKED IN THE HOUSE.
* No Drunk & disorderly behaviour will be tolerated.
* STRICKTLY NO PARTIES.
* Low noise level after 11.30pm
* NO SMOKING inside the room/house. (Not even hanging out of the
window.) (But smoking in the garden is allowed.)
* ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not
use this house to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social
manner. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other
acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to
the host & neighbours.
* Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the
guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
* Pets allowed (mainly Dogs), only if they are house trained and not have
behaviour problems and can tolerate other dogs. They must also be
vaccinated. (Proof may be required)
(But must check before bringing them over)
* ANY DAMGE CAUSED TO THE PREMISES WILL BE CHARGED FOR.
* House must be left in the same condition as they find it, except for
normal usage and cleaning.
* Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged
and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware,
linens, towels, new lock if keys lost. Items damaged by smoking
* NO UN REGISTERED GUESTS ALLOWED WITHOUT PERMISSION.
* ADDITIONAL PERSON/GUEST/KIDS STAY WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA.
* PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE LIGHTS ON & WINDOWS OPEN, WHEN NOT
IN THE ROOM.
* CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT FORMS TO BE SIGNED.
* NO HANDING OVER KEYS TO ANYONE OTHERTHEN THE
*COST FOR LOST/REPLACEMENT OF KEYS WILL BE CHARGED.
Hi there! Thank you for visiting my page.
I am Jabeen, I have been living in UK for 38 years. I live with my partner and my small dog who is thirteen years old and a budgie who is two. Unfortunately no children. (eventhough I love kids)
We are a working couple, I work in Property management & Surveying from home and my partner is a London Black Cab/London Taxi Driver. So he has great knowledge of the city and of all the interesting places and will be more then happy to assist you with your in town traveling enquires.
We are a friendly couple from Borehamwood, Herts, We are active couple with lots of various interests like sports,gardening, camping & caravanning, travel. Also enjoys music, reading, watching movies, I enjoy a good game of chess, badminton or table tennis, swimming and lots of walking due to my dog.
We love to have a good laugh with friends and have BBQ or just sit by the fire and relax with some nice refreshing drinks.
We absolutely love meeting new people and have been blessed to have such interesting and pleasant friends.
Our house is a bungalow with three bedrooms, its clean and it is near the main shopping centre with all the amenities.
Elstree & Borehamwood are both part of borough of Hertsmere and are located 15 miles north of central London.
These are old towns with the opening of railway station in 1868 it brought travel to other parts of the city quite easy.
Our area is more renown for its Film and BBC & ITV Television studios. Where some of the most popular movies were made, such as James bond movies were shot here too.
Furthermore we have market on every Tuesday & Saturday, where one could grab some nice bargains.
There is also a Cinema near us and all the high street banks are all at walking distance from the property.
There are super markets, Sainsbury, mini-Asda,Tesco, Iceland and Lidl and small brach of M&S. Also some of the nice departmental stores like Debenham, Sports Direct and JD Sports, Argos, Next and many other shops.
We have all the high street Banks.
Elstree and Borehamwood mainline train station is about ten min walk and buses runs from top of the road to various other areas.
There are quite a few hospitals nearby and also several care homes.
Looking forward to welcoming new guests and happy to provide comfortable and stylish accommodation.
My life's motto is to love and respect life and all creators little or large and to value time.