Within several meters of the Holon Museum of Design, this quiet apartment located just 15 minutes by bus outside of centre Tel Aviv is ideal for couples and single people. Breakfast, Airport pick-up/drop-off upon request at extra charge.
Guests have their own private room. There is only one bathroom in the apartment, and the other shared living spaces are the living room and kitchen.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests are welcome to use kitchen, living room and bathroom.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We would be more than happy to help our guests throughout their stay. If guests want to be picked up or dropped off at the airport, that can be request but for an extra charge. (Price of taxi from airport to Holon/Tel Aviv is approx. ₪120-150) Also, if guests want a special Israeli breakfast (free of charge) once during their stay, they must indicate that.
Please keep in mind that public transportation ceases to work on Shabbat (from sundown on Friday to sundown on Saturday).
1) Guests must make sure that all doors are closed upon leaving the apartment.
2) Both locks on outer door must be locked when leaving.
3) The dog cannot be removed from the apartment.
4) Guests are permitted to use the kitchen but must clean after themselves.
5) The laundry machine is not available for guests. If a guest wishes to use it, he/she must first ask permission.
6) Strangers/friends are not allowed in the apartment without permission, and under no circumstances are they permitted to sleepover.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
I'm Massimo, age 25. I grew up in the US but moved around all my life. I now live in Israel where I'm a law student. My husband, 29, is from Israel. We've been together for 5 years now. We love to travel the world and we love to meet new people on the way. Some of our closest friends now are random people we started talking to on a train from Venice to Verona or a Subway restaurant in Beijing. We are very outgoing, friendly, social, kind, considerate, always trying new things. We don't really like to party. We prefer to share time with friends and make memories. We enjoy movies, wines, cheeses, ethnic foods etc.
When we travel, we don't enjoy doing touristic things. Instead, we always prefer to feel like a local.