Spectacular in any season! Dramatic mountain views frame Lake Dillon across the street. Walk to the marina, stroll to downtown or hop the nearby bus to Breckenridge, Keystone, a-Basin and Copper. This listing is for the "Estate" (the top two floors encompassing the Penthouse and Middle Earth). There is a third bottom-level floor that is booked long term at this time.
HOLIDAY NOTE: YOU MUST BOOK A MINIMUM OF 5 NIGHTS AND CANNOT COME OR GO ON SATURDAY.
To complete booking and get access codes you agree to follow the rules in the Welcome Letter and sign a separate Owner's Rental Agreement (it's allowed) that includes, among other things:
* Separate security deposit
* No pets, not even for a minute.
* No smoking
* No coloring hair or using other dyes that could stain surfaces.
* No parties with people not staying at the house (only those listed as lodging here are allowed on the property).
* If you have a Saturday check in or out there is a 20% surcharge as that weekend can no longer be booked (discuss this with us before you book) to be paid before entrance.
* Contact us before you book with questions!
Cet hôte a 22 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires