À propos de ce logement
- Bright, spacious, comfy 2 bedroom flat in a Victorian building
- Excellent transport links to central London (nearest underground station is Shepherd's Bush which is only 5 stops or 10 mins to Marble Arch)
- Situated on a quiet bypass road with minimal, slow traffic
- In the prestigious Kensington area, walkable to Holland Park, high-end Westfield Shopping Centre, Design Museum
- Simple modern decorations with plenty of space and amenities for your comfort and relaxation
- Bright, charming, spacious, comfy 2 bedroom apartment in a Victorian building
- Simple modern soothing decorations with plenty of space and amenities for your comfort and relaxation:
+ Living room: large bright room with a comfy L-shaped sofa, dining table, exercise bike, cable TV, wifi internet
+ Kitchen: eat-in kitchen with Bosche oven, microwave, George Foreman grill, coffee maker, large fridge & freezer, and many appliances. Tea and coffee are also provided.
+ Bathroom: luxury modern bathroom with large bathtub, powerful shower, tall heater and large mirrors
+ Master bedroom: kingsize bed with a very comfortable mattress, large wardrobe space, dressing table, neutral decor, large windows
+ 2nd bedroom: small double bed, large wadrobe, shelf and desk . There is a also spare small double sofa-bed.
This apartment is located on a quiet road from where you can enjoy a walk around locally and explore beautiful destinations such as:
- Notting Hill: Portobello Market
- Kensington High Street: Kensington Palace (home of Prince George & Princess Charlotte), Kensington Gardens, Design Museum, fashionable high street
- South Kensington: Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Science Museum
- Knightsbridge and Sloane Square: Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Hyde Park, high end brand boutiques
- Chelsea: fashionable high end high street
- Holland Park: Kyoto Garden
It is also a convenient base to explore London landmarks due to excellent transport links to Central London (nearest tubes: Shepherd's Bush 6 mins walk and Holland Park 10 mins walk).
- Notting Hill Gate (2 stops) for Portobello Market
- Marble Arch (4 stops) for Marble Arch, Oxford Street, Bond Street
- Baker Street (6 stops) for Madame Tussauds
- Tottenham Court Road (7 stops) for Soho, Covent Garden, China Town
- Westminster (7 stops) for Big Ben, House of Parliament
We hope you'll like our place and have a great time exploring London.
Accès des voyageurs
You are welcome to use anything in the flat. We only ask you to respect our things and to place them back after use where you found them.
The apartment comes with the following amenities:
- Cable TV
- Central heating
- Washer / dryer
- Hair dryer
- Iron & iron board
- Household amenities (towels, toiletries, tissues, cooking and dining utensils etc)
There is on-street parking which is free outside the below hours:
8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday
8.30am to 1.30pm Saturday
Otherwise, parking charge is £3.5/hour.
There are also paid parkings at the West 12 centre, and Westfield Shopping centre if you look for longer parking time. More info can be found at:
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will do check-in / check-out in person. To help us prepare please let us know your check-in and check-out time soon after your booking.
I'm contactable via Airbnb, phone, email or messaging app
The flat is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, which is one of the only 3 royal boroughs in the UK, and one of the safest, most beautiful, most up-scale boroughs to stay in London.
Holland Park is less than a 10-minute walk away and has a Japanese garden, a nice French restaurant (The Belvedere), an outdoor cafeteria, tennis courts, a summer open-air opera theatre, and a lovely tree-lined avenue.
If you walk towards Holland Park tube station, there are nice places for breakfast, brunch or lunch (Paul's, Manon Blanc, Giraffe, Starbucks etc.)
Westfield Shopping Mall
Westfield Shopping Centre is only 8 minutes walk away and has everyday shopping, luxury stores, and plenty of local dining options. Waitrose supermarket is located at the entrance.
KENSINGTON & HYDE PARK
Kensington High Street and Hyde Park are about 15-20 minute walk, where you can find Kensington Palace and Gardens, the new home for Prince William, the Duchess of Cambridge, Prince George, and Princess Charlotte.
The Royal Albert Hall, Victoria and Albert Museum, the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum are just a few stops away by bus (no 9, 10, C1).
CONVENIENT SHOPS & RESTAURANTS
There is a corner convenience shop (open 7 days a week), a laundry/dry cleaning (open on Sundays and will home deliver), dental clinic, celebrity hairdresser and an Italian (Cibo) and Persian restaurant (Alounak) all about 3 minute walk away when you turn right on exiting the flat. There is also a small fitness and therapy studio if a massage or more intense workout is required.
The flat is conveniently located close to many public transport options.
•Shepherds Bush station (Central Line, Overground): 6 minute walk
•Kensington Olympia station (District Line, Overground): 8 minute walk south
•Holland Park station (Central Line): 10 minute walk east from the roundabout
•Many buses to central London ( to name a few)
•There's also coach stop for Oxford and Bicester Village nearby: 5-7 minute walk
• Bus no. C1 and 148 go directly to Victoria
• Bus no. 10 goes directly to King's Cross
• Many direct buses for Knightsbridge (Harrods), Oxford Street/Bond Street, Piccadilly Circus
We personally use the Citymapper app to plan public transportation, and would definitely recommend it!
For taxi services, there are 3 options:
Uber: Convenient, fast, and significantly cheaper than a Black Cab. Uber is a great alternative to taxies in London (we use it a lot). You will need to download the app and sign up with your credit card.
Black Cab: Classic London black cabs are easy to spot and seat 5 people. They are easy to catch from Holland Park Avenue and High Street Kensington, but tend to be rare on Holland Road.
Minicabs: Minicabs need to be booked online or over the phone. They can be booked for immediate pick-up or in advance. Addison Lee is the largest minicab company.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
If you need to contact emergency services in the UK, dial 999 or 112
1. Notting Hill police station
Address: 99-101 Ladbroke Grove, Notting Hill W11 3PL
Telephone: . Kensington Park medical centre
Address: 75 Russell Road, W14 8HW
Telephone: . Public hospitals
The closest public hospitals are:
•Charing Cross Hospital (Fulham Palace Road, London W6 8RF)
•Chelsea and Westminster Hospital (369 Fulham Road, London SW10 9NH)
Many embassies are located close by in South Kensington and can be reached by bus 49 from Holland Road, near the flat. Most of the rest will be located around Mayfair (Bond Street Station, Green Park Station) or Belgravia (Hyde Park Corner Station).
- No extra guests without prior booking
- If you have children under 14 please agree with us in advance
- No loud noise after 10pm and before 8am from talking, TV, music etc.
- No shoes inside the flat, or on carpet, sofa, beds etc
- Be secure (not leaving the windows or doors open when leaving the flat)
- Be extra careful when using gas / electrical appliances & equipment
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 6 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
A business professional who's been living in London for 15 years. Outgoing and friendly. Enjoy Latin dancing, skiing, exercise, movies, TV shows, and dining out in London! Very happy to recommend nice restaurants and bars to go to in London