À propos de ce logement
This 4,800-sq.ft. home comfortably sleeps 10 each with its own bathroom. Nestled among mature oaks and manzanilla on 12 rolling acres above the historic California Wine Country town of Sonoma, this retreat provides easy accessibility to Sonoma/Napa.
The estate hosts a mix of usable land and natural habitat. This 4-bedroom, 5-full bath comfortably sleeps 10 each with its own bathroom. The architect-designed tri-level residence features large, light-filled rooms, walls of glass, and dramatic panoramic views of the hillsides and beyond. Wrap-around decks surround two levels of the home, with a partial deck on the third. A spacious, custom-designed pool is surrounded by wood plank decking, and are solar-powered, as is the entire estate. This property represents the quintessential indoor-outdoor wine country lifestyle, and is only approximately 7 minutes from distinctive shopping, galleries and dining in the charming, history-rich Sonoma Plaza.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have full access to house and property.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We try to make everything turn key as possible but we are available by phone and email if something goes wrong. The house is on a lockbox and the code will be provided in advance of your stay.
1 double pullout
2 twins over twin trundles
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants, agreements, representations, and warranties contained in this Agreement, including the recitals set forth above and incorporated herein by this reference, the parties agree as follows:
(website hidden). The Property is located at (provided in house manual upon booking), Sonoma CA 95476.
The Property is furnished and includes customary household wares, towels, linens, etc.
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, check in time is 4:00PM on scheduled arrival date and no later than 11:00AM on the departure day.
2.Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the number of persons indicated in the booking notification indicated on Airbnb.
3. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A, incorporated herein by this reference, at all times while at the Property and shall cause all members of the Rental Party and anyone else Guest permits on the Property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the Property. Guest agrees to be responsible for any damages or breach of the rules caused by Guest's Rental Party or anyone else Guest permits on the Property.
4. Access: Homeowner and contractors shall have access to the Property for purposes of routine maintenance, repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Weekly gardening service occurs one day per week for a period of two hours. During the gardening service the pool deck may be unavailable for use due to cleaning. We attempt to schedule the gardening service at a time when the house is not occupied, however, it is not possible to reschedule the gardening service once the gardener has arrived at the property.
5. Rental Rate and Fees
a.Security Deposit: A Security Deposit of $1,000 is required and is due at the time the Rental Fee payment is made at the time set forth in the Booking Confirmation The Security Deposit shall be refunded within 7 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i.damage to the Property or furnishings;
ii.dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii.any other excessive or unusual cost incurred by Homeowner or any owner of the Property due to the use of the Property by the Guest, Rental Party, or anyone else the Guest permits on the Property;
If damages are incurred and funds remain in the deposit, the remaining funds shall be refunded as soon as practicable after the amount of the repairs have been determined and settled.
If damages exceed the amount of the Security Deposit, the Guest agrees to fully reimburse the owner for damages and allows for damages to be collected via credit card and/or other payment methods following prior notice of such charges.
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the Booking Deposit will be refunded as per terms of the AIRBNB booking notification.
9. Cleaning: Premises will be delivered to the Guest in a professionally cleaned condition. Upon termination of occupancy, Guest will deliver the Property in broom clean condition. If Guest does not return the Property in such condition a charge will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
10. Condition of the Property: Guest shall, upon arrival, examine the Property, all furniture, furnishings, appliances, fixtures, and landscaping and shall report if any are not in operating condition or are in disrepair. Homeowner will make reasonable attempts to correct the deficiencies. Reporting repairs does not give Guest the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made.
11. Unavailability: If for any reason beyond the Homeowner's control the Property is unavailable, this Agreement will be cancelled and a refund in full will be made to Guest.
12. Personal Property and Injury:
• Homeowner Insurance: The personal property of the Guest, Rental Party and any other visitor of the Guest, including vehicles and personal affects, are not insured by Homeowner or any owner of the Property against loss or damage due to any reason, including fire, flood, rain, water or other acts of nature, theft, vandalism or other criminal or negligent acts of others. The Homeowner and owners of the Property, do not insure against personal injury to Guest, the Rental Party, Guest's invitees, visitors or licensees for any reason other than the condition of the Property. Guest is advised to purchase their own insurance for such property if such coverage is desired.
Acceptance of Special Risks. The Guest understands that the Property has certain special features, including a pool, spa and decks (hereinafter “Special Features"), and special risks may be involved in using such Special Features. In particular, but without limitation, the Guest understands that the Special Features may present dangers to children who are not carefully supervised, as well as to any person who is intoxicated or using any kind of drugs or medication, as well as the danger of any person using the pool or spa for too long a time, is pregnant or has health problems. The Guest agrees to explain the risks of using the Special Features to each member of the Rental Party (and any other visitor he or she may have at the Property) and to be fully and solely responsible for any accidents that any such individual may incur. The Guest understands the risks discussed above and agrees that he and/or she will assume all responsibility for any accident, loss or injury resulting as a consequence of those special risks. Guest agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against Homeowner or any owner of the Property for losses, accidents or claims arising from use of a Special Feature. The Guest agrees to indemnify Homeowner and any owner of the property for any claims made by any member of the Rental Party or any other invitee, visitor or licensee of the Guest that arises from the use of one or more Special Features.
•Indemnity and Hold Harmless: Guest and Rental Party agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Homeowner and any owner of the Property from any and all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs, and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guest, Rental Party, invitees, visitors, guests or licensees, or their personal property, regardless of the nature of the loss, accident or injury.
13. Entire Contract: Time is of the essence. All prior agreements between Homeowner and Guest are incorporated in this Agreement, which constitutes the entire contract and includes the Booking Confirmation. It is intended as a final expression of the parties' agreement, and may not be contradicted by evidence of any prior agreement or contemporaneous oral agreement. The parties further intend that this Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of its terms, and that no extrinsic evidence whatsoever may be introduced in any judicial or other proceeding, if any, involving this Agreement. Any provision of this Agreement that is held to be invalid shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision in this Agreement. The waiver of any breach shall not be construed as a waiver of the same or any subsequent breach. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. California shall have personal jurisdiction over the parties and the county in which the Property is located shall be the forum for any legal action brought in relation to this Agreement. Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Homeowner or any owner of the Property in connection with enforcing this agreement. Guest expressly acknowledges and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Guest does not intend to make the Property a residence or household. The Property occasionally experience outages that are beyond Homeowner's control. Homeowner reports outages as each occurs upon receiving notice of same. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
14. Pool Heat: The pool is heated with a solar panel system, between mid May and early October. Pool temperature is generally expected to be between 75 and 82 degrees Fahrenheit. Abnormally cool weather or rain may affect pool temperature and is outside of Homeowner's control. Please refer to the guest instruction book which will be provided in advance of your stay for tips on maintaining pool temperature.
15.There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to weather conditions, work and family emergencies or other commitments.
16.Guest, Rental Party and visitors of the Guest shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. Guest, Rental Party and visitors of the Guest shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance or exceeding the maximum stated occupancy, of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement and Guest, Rental Party and Guest's visitors shall then immediately vacate the premises without refund of any fees. Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 7AM. Parking shall not exceed four vehicles.
1.Smoking is allowed outside only.
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the Property. Any other person in the Property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3.This Property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the Property and all furnishings in good order
5.Only use appliances for their intended uses
6.PETS are not permitted. No firearms, legally owned or not, are allowed on the Property. Guest agrees that fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the Property.
7.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. For stays greater than 10 days, weekly maid service can be arranged.
(URL HIDDEN) The Spa is equipped with a weight bearing safety cover. Users with children are advised to close the spa cover and lock the gate to the pool area. No children under the age of 16 are permitted in the pool or spa at any time without adult supervision. When using the spa, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. When not using the spa, the Guest shall close the cover so the water will stay warm/hot, respectively. Refer to the house instructions provided by email and available hard copy in the kitchen. The pool systems are password protected and can not be adjusted by guests. Please do not try to make adjustments. Any unauthorized adjustment of the pool settings may result in a service charge credited against your deposit in order to pay for the pool service to fix or reset the settings.
Absolutely no glass is permitted in the pool area. Any broken glass will require the draining and cleaning of the pool/spa at Guest's expense and may result in full loss of the Security Deposit, plus additional damages.
9. Water and Septic: The Property is connected to city water and a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that any items have been flushed and clog the septic system, your Security Deposit will be charged, plus additional damages may be incurred.
10. Occupancy Limit: The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to 10. An additional six non-registered guests may visit the Property during the day at any one time. Children under the age of three do not count against the limits. Exceeding the maximum stated occupancy of the stated limits shall be grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement and Guest shall then immediately vacate the premises without refund of any fees.
11. Guest shall use the Property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
12. Guest agrees not to access the “owner's closets", even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners closet is located in the Master Bedroom and the utility room next to the washers and dryers.
13. Guest is advised that the Property contains an electric cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
14. The Property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the Guest to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Guest agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
15. The Property has fire and carbon monoxide alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps" or has a low battery condition.
16. Guest shall see to their own security while in the Property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it's prudent to do so.
17. Valuable items left behind by Guest will be held for the Guest and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the Property of the Homeowner. The Homeowner shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
18. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Homeowner. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
19. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
20. Parking is limited to four cars overnight that are not otherwise parked in the garage with the door closed.
21. Sonoma TOT: 1583N
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 48 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires