We have a 2 stories home, located in the heart of the city, close to the old town/beach/marina. All 3 rooms have a queen bed, cable TV, A/C and private walk-in closets.
2 of the rooms have spacious private bathrooms, the third has the bathroom across the hall.
The rooms are very spacious and comfortable and a great place to relax after a long day of sightseeing/street-wandering/sunbathing at the beach, etc.
Also, our home is very child friendly, we have a bunk bed for children and a small cot
We are thrilled to welcome you to our home in Constanta. We love hosting people from all over the world. You will be close to everything you want to see in the city and you will have your own private rooms, bathrooms and full kitchen access. You will have full access to a big 2nd floor terrace with sea-view. All the room also have big terraces. 2 rooms are located at the 1st floor, the third is on the 2nd floor.
More importantly, it's located right in the geographic city center and serves as a great access point for quickly reaching the old town (1min), the beach (3 min), the marina (7min), the seafront (8min).
We have maps for guests, and we will share tips for how to best navigate the city. Don’t hesitate to use the resources and ask us for more information, recommendations, or any other questions you might have!
Accès des voyageurs
- All bedding provided (bed sheets, comforter, pillows, extra blankets)
- Towels in bathroom (for up to 6 guests)
- Walk-in closets in two rooms
- Cable TV in every room
- High speed, wireless internet that can be used throughout the house
- Full use of kitchen: gas-stove and oven, microwave, toaster-oven, pots, pans, glasses, cutlery
- Full use of dining room - you can eat in the kitchen, the dinning room or even in the 2nd floor terrace
- Washer next to your room where you can do laundry
- Parking is available on the street
- Separate key
- Need something else to make you feel comfortable and at home? Just ask!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We love having guests and we are happy to serve as a resource for things to do and places to visit.
We are laid back and have had wonderful conversations with guests from all over the world. We love learning about new people and places, you will have all the privacy you need and be able to do your own thing.
Child friendly environment
Smoking allowed on the terraces/balconies only.
Please STOP the AC when leaving the house
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires