À propos de ce logement
The perfect location to enjoy everything that Colorado has to offer! Hiking, snowshoeing, and biking just out the front door.
Comfortable condo with all of the necessities. 2BR plus queen sleeper sofa, 2BA, fully stocked kitchen, spacious living/dining area and deck, wood-burning fireplace, and access to pool/hot tub/sauna/game room.
Condo is cleaned with all natural eco-friendly products. We try to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
Our 2BR / 2BA mountain condo is located close to the top of Wildernest, CO next to the bike/walking path as well as many hiking/snowshoe trails, and is the perfect jumping-off point for adventures around Breckenridge, Keystone, Vail, Copper Mountain, Arapahoe Basin, and the White River National Forest.
We can sleep six people total:
Master BR - King Bed
Second BR - 2 Twin Beds
Sleeper Sofa - Queen Size Mattress
We've included absolutely EVERYTHING to make sure that your stay is extra-comfortable! Special touches include:
• Drip Coffee Maker and French Press for morning caffeine needs.
• Fully-stocked kitchen, including a wide range of spices, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, pots and pans, cast-iron skilled, eco-friendly dish soap, trash bags, a blender, a crockpot, new stainless appliances, and Jennair down-draft range oven.
• Comfortable beds — all of our mattresses are high-end hotel quality Simmons Beautyrest, so you will definitely sleep well! We also provide lots of extra blankets and pillows for your comfort.
• Outdoor gear available for use during your stay — including extra backpacks, water bottles, trekking poles, and headlamps.
• Hairdryers, natural body wash, hand soap, and lotion provided in each bathroom.
• A propane grill and wood burning fireplace (including firewood).
• Puzzles, games, books, and noodles/towels for the pool.
• Bluetooth speaker, DVD player, cable TV
• Fast WIFI
Accès des voyageurs
Access to our condo is provided through a lockbox. You will also have full access to our complex's clubhouse, which includes a pool, hottub, game room, sunny patio, and coin-operated washer/dryer.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Minimal, unless you need something.
FYI - We are on the second floor in a building without an elevator.
We thank you in advance for treating our home kindly! Our complex is a smoke free environment — absolutely no smoking inside or on front and rear decks of condo. No pets allowed. Quiet hours are from 10PM - 8AM. No ski boots or fishing boots allowed beyond tiled entry. No skis, ski poles, bikes or kayaks allowed in the premises.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
I am passionate about Colorado and travel! I am a Realtor in Boulder and get to meet so many interesting people. I especially enjoy introducing people to the Colorado lifestyle and helping them learn about the area and all there is to do throughout the year. I also love to travel both in the U.S. and internationally -- exploring the local scene, and learning about people in the areas I visit.
If you would like tips on fly-fishing, hiking, skiing, rafting, cycling, or great food in Colorado, please let me know! I also enjoy scuba diving, music of all kinds, and hanging out with my family.
Thank you, and I hope you enjoy your experience!