À propos de ce logement
A great home to spend any trip to Tahoe. We have full set of kitchen cookware in our home for a feast (see photos for just some of the available goodies).
There is a maximum of 4 cars/vehicles permitted and shall be parked of the street in our driveway or garage.
There are 4 bedrooms in our 1,900 square foot home
- Master bedroom is downstairs with 1 Queen bed
- 2nd bedroom downstairs has 1 Queen bed
- 3rd bedroom downstairs has 2 Twin (single) beds
- 2nd Master / Loft upstairs has 1 Queen bed and 1 couch that folds into a Double bed
- There are also a couple of air mattresses as backup for those that don't want to cuddle
There are 3 full bathrooms.
- Downstairs master bath includes large jet tub, dual sinks and a large stall shower.
- Downstairs hall bath includes a standard shower/tub combo
- Upstairs bathroom is connected to the loft / 2nd master. It is the smallest of the three bathrooms has a small shower stall.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the entire house with the exception of the two owners closets which are locked.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Happy to help if you have questions about your stay and the surrounding area (hiking, biking, skiing, restaurants, etc)
You will be required to agree to our rental agreement prior to final confirmation.
The internet connection is pretty quick when it is up. We do not guarantee it will be working as part of the pricing for the house. With that said it has historically been pretty reliable and quick enough for video conferencing calls, etc if you are needing to take care of business on your trip.
We have an AppleTV that is connected to Netflix and HBOGo for your use, or connect it to your own account or Apple devices to watch anything you'd like.
Treat the house like it was your own.
There are bears in the area. It is critical to do the following.
1) Keep all trash in the bear box by the driveway.
2) If you use the BBQ you must clean the drip tray when done and scrub the grill thoroughly.
3) Don't leave food in your car in the driveway.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
James is from the SF Bay Area while Jaye hails from Sydney, Australia. We were lucky enough to live in Tahoe for 6 months in 2013, but now we are back in San Francisco for work. We love to travel all over the globe but still try to get up to Tahoe as much as we can when our home is not rented out to folks like you.