*2 Bed room (2 single beds, 1 double bed, 1 sofa and mattress)
*Room: accommodates up to 5 people
*Kitchen: spacious and fully equipped with basic kitchen appliances.
*Located grand floor. Don't worry about elevators. Even if you have a heavy suitcase or stroller it is easy to access the room.
*Rental Bicycle(2 bicycles for adult, 1 three-seater bicycle with baby seat and child seat, one bicycle for kids under 8 years old.
The apartment is a great place to stay for those who wants to experience Japanese modern style of living.
Newly renovated and equipped with 2 bed rooms which gives you the opportunity to sleep on a double bed and two single beds.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Apartment located in my office in the neighborhood. Please feel free to contact us. If you like cycling and sightseeing we will take you to nice spot.
Q:What floor is the room? Do you have elevators?
→A:Our room is located grand floor so don't worry about elevators.
There are no stairs on the way from station to the room.
Even if you have a heavy suitcase or stroller it is easy to access the room.
Q:Are there supermarkets or shop in the neighborhood?
→A:There is a big supermarket in 5 minutes on foot, convenience stores and mini supermarkets are available in 2 minutes on foot.
It is convenient for shopping for food and daily necessities.
Q:Is there a launderette in the neighborhood?
→A:There is a launderette in 5 minutes on foot. We have a washing machine for home in the room, but it is convenient for washing and drying a lot of laundry.
Q:Is there car parking?
→A:There is no private parking, but there are many coin parking in the neighborhood.
The price is 1,000yen to 1,500yen for 24 hours.
Q:How many bicycles do you have?
→A:We have two bicycles for single use. And also we have a 3-seater bicycle with baby seat and child seat, one bicycle for kids under 8 years old.
* 2 single beds, 1 double bed, 1 sofa and mattress
* 2 air conditioners
* Reheating with unit bus
* Douche-equipped toilet system
* Dishes, glass, complete cooking utensils
* iPhone and Android charger
* Pocket WiFi
* TV set
* Hair dryer
* Washing machine, detergent, softener
* Vacuum cleaner
* 2 bicycles for adults, 1 bicycle for children, 1 bicycle for mother with infant seat
* Bath towels for the number of people + Towel
1. No smoking inside the property.
2. People who are not in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. All responsibilities upon the Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the facilities.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good conditions.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. NO pets allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. Bath Tub: No young children permitted in hot tubs at any time without supervision of adults. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
9. Fire: The house has a wooden construction so NO open fire is allowed inside the property. Please be careful while using kitchen stoves. All damages caused by fire will be charged to Guest.
10. Water pipes and Toilet: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products are allowed to be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the pipes, you could be charged for the damages.
11. Noise: Please keep in mind that the apartment is located at the residential area. Please keep the noise down after 10pm.
Hello. I am a host of Skytree Japanese traditional room, Toshi. I'd like to introduce myself.
I previously worked at travel agency for 15 years.
I have traveled to various countries on business trips and on private trips.
I have been to the United States, Canada, Switzerland, France, Italy, Austria, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Korea, Fiji and Tahiti.
It has been my great memories and I still remember the time I spent with people in those countries.
I now manage a company near the Skytree which does not relate to traveling. I don't travel often anymore but I still cannot forget those exciting experiences.
And here I am, hosting Airbnb.
I am hoping that many visitors will know the wonderful parts of the traditional Japanese town where I grew up. I believe that the Skytree Traditional Room can offer much opportunities to experience and really see the life in Japan.
We are all waiting to give you the best Omotenashi(service).