À propos de ce logement
The Puckish Fox B&B is a great retreat on your trip to upstate NY to visit West Point, Monticello, Culinary Institute of America, and other points of interest. With light, airy, cool rooms and several lush garden beds we invite you to relax.
We offer all essentials;
- Breakfast is included with the room
- A Queen-size bed with dual temperature zones with active-air technology which allows each person to select his/her ideal temperature at the touch of a button; heating or cooling the mattress on each side
- Flat screen television
- Bathe baskets (containing individual soaps, shampoos, and conditioners along with freshly sanitized wash clothes & bath sheets that are neatly folded awaiting you on the nightstand by your bed)
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to;
The 2nd Floor Sitting Room which has a high back couch, desk and office chair, mini fridge, microwave, easel/canvas/paint, books.
1st Floor Living Room with seating for 10, television, and fireplace.
1st Floor Dining Room with a country table seating 6. Breakfast will be served here from 8AM to 10AM.
Back Porch Game Room for card playing and dart throwing.
Yard is home to telescope for celestial viewings, volleyball/badminton net, and fire pit (with supervision).
Back patio has comfortable seating for 8 and side patio has bistro seating for 2.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We rise to the level of service you require, from friendly purveyorship and guided itineraries to surreptitious amenities leaving you with a delectable sense of privacy. We offer advice on where to antique, dine, and adventure in quaint Hudson Valley towns.
The yard is home to a variety of trees, flowers, and wildlife. Brown rabbits, Cardinals, Blue Jays, Orioles, and other animals can be spotted from your room or on the patio.
We respectfully ask the following of guests;
1. Please smoke outdoors and away from the house if you are a smoker.
2. We ask that all guests are over the age of 18.
3. Any damaged or missing property is replaced or paid for.
4. Guests do not use the main kitchen unless given permission to do so.
5. Observe quiet time after 10PM.
6. Please do not wear shoes in the house.
7. Please ONLY flush toilet tissue, all else should go in the trash
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet espace n'attend que votre commentaire
Lorsque vous réserverez ce logement, c'est ici que votre commentaire sera affiché !
My husband and I love our property so much, we've decided it to share it with the world.
We both grew up in the Bronx and lived very urban lives until we came here. We were overcome by a sense of being close to nature when we set eyes on our farmhouse and the property surrounding it.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!