À propos de ce logement
Enjoy the Gold Coast on a Budget, with a sofa to sleep on in a cute unit 2 minutes from the beach and 15 minutes walk from all the attractions Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach have to offer!
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE COUCH
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom clean and renovated unit. Cute renovated kitchen, glass dining table, leather couch, tiled interior and carpet bedrooms for comfortable living. Located a short 2 minute walk from the service station, thai restaurant, pizza and seafood/chicken takeaway as well as a grocery store.
NOTE: I rent out both my couch and my spare bedroom. Please check 'Beachy Lifestyle, Central Location' for private bedroom.
Accès des voyageurs
Make yourself at home!
FREE ACCESS TO:
- Internet: Unlimited ADSL2 + wifi
- Tea & Coffee
- Clean Towel (Per person, weekly change over if staying more than a week) - Fresh Bed Sheets
- Toiletries (Body Wash, Face Wash, Shampoo, Conditioner + Extras)
- Kitchen Utilities with own food space.
- Will be happy to tailor a schedule filled with everything you'd like to see & do on the Gold Coast free of charge. (If you want to include booking tickets - will cost $20 flat as that takes a fair bit of time - but it's easy to do yourself!)
- Free Entry to Nightclub Venues in Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach.
AT A PRICE
- Washing Machine - donation based.
- Transport Services cheaper than Uber or Taxi.
- Able to organise Private Surf Lessons at $50/pp in advance. (Subject to availability)
- Able to organise Scuba Diving Certifications or trips.
- Able to organise Hip Hop Dance Lessons with transport included - $30/pp.
I am happy to offer day tours to areas a little more out-of-reach from the Gold Coast, however the first thing I do generally recommend is that you hire a car if you can, saves you money and gives you more flexibility! Otherwise I can always help you plan towards plenty of other things to see and do that you can access walking or via public transport! :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Happy to let you be, but also love a good chat. Will offer up all my advice on best things to see and do on the Gold Coast, as well as best/cheapest way to do those things. I'm all about making sure you have the best time possible without getting ripped off by the tourism industry. I'm very easy-going and happy to go with the flow. My house is your house so long as there is respect.
Being a first level apartment in the city, for someone who is not used to it, the traffic noise could be bothersome.
Check-in can be flexible depending on my work and prior guest's arrangements. Please message me your ideal arrival time and I will see what I can do! :)
PLEASE READ HOUSE MANUAL AFTER BOOKING - Will show you all information you require :)
As for rules - As long as you're clean and respectful, I'm happy :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 125 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Bubbly and friendly down to earth girl who loves travel, adventure, meeting new people, animals, the natural world, the beach, RnB music, movies, a good book and good food. I live a vegan lifestyle myself, but also respect whatever lifestyle anyone around me wishes to lead. I work as a bartender, but my career goal is to become an actor. I also have interests in writing, psychology and philosophy.
Being born in Spain, I naturally have a bit of different culture to your typical "Gold Coast Australian" although I've lived here since I was 6. I love travelling myself, so when I'm not out there exploring the world... I like to run AirBnB so as to have the world come to me :)
I love to help people in any way I can and so as a host, I will always do my very best to accommodate to your every need because that's just the kind of person I am. If you need help, please ask me. In saying that, if your need is for me to stay out of your way, I will respect that too. :)
Positive Vibes, Positive Mind, Positive Life <3