À propos de ce logement
Located in rural Borbon, Cebu, live a quiet life like the locals do. Unlike other beach properties, the area is full of trees and therefore cool. Relax among native plants and orchids or take a nap on the sofa by the beach. We even have a treehouse!
The house is our weekend home. There is another house on the property which is also listed. There may be times that it is also rented out so expect some company.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the whole property.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live in the City so we won't be there personally. We have a gardener/caretaker and a housekeeper on site so they can attend to your needs. .
Things to Keep in Mind:
1. we are two hours drive away from the City in a quiet neighbourhood of a quiet town.
2. please stock up on food and beverages before going because the nearest supermarket is 45 minutes away by bus or car.
3. the property is fenced only on two sides. One side is bordered by a mangrove and the other by the sea. That is why the caretaker will be staying with you the whole duration of your stay.
4. boat rentals/massages/excursion transaction are strictly between the renter and the locals. We can only point you the certain people .
5. We have no internet but there is an internet cafe just outside the gate. It is the coin operated variety and can be slow.
1. The place may be huge, but please do not make this a party place with your new found friends.
2. Most plants (trees, etc) were all lovingly planted by us so please treat them with respect.
3. We have wildlife in the area...some large birds and monitor lizards. Please leave them alone.
4. Sometimes, noise can be heard from the ceiling....wild animals playing. We haven't been able to identify them yet (so far we have only seen the butt view of one). They can be noisy but are quite harmless.