MONTHLY RENTALS AVAILABLE!!!
East End Retreat is your quintessential North Fork summer getaway. This house has expansive water views, a huge deck for entertaining, and its own private stairs leading down towards the beach!!
If you are looking for an authentic northfork beach house experience you have found it!!!
Built elevated up on a bluff overlooking the beach, and the Long Island Sound, East End Retreat combines the finest in casual style with a light and airy East End flair.
Stunning water views can be seen from the all common areas of the home.
The home is furnished with impeccable taste and style, in a mixture of contemporary and antique pieces, ornamentals and artwork reflecting the essence of beachfront living.
A private terrace, overlooking the water, provides immaculate views of the sea, along with a wonderful place to entertain, relax or barbecue.
Free Wifi, Free Parking, iPod Compatible AM/FM stereo, Hairdryer, Iron and ironing board, Washer and Dryer.
Direct Beach Access, Award Winning Restaurants, wineries and farm stands all within a short drive.
Some notable features of this home are: - Large outdoor deck with outdoor dining table, BBQ Grill, Indoor/Outdoor Speaker System, Outdoor Shower, Beach Supplies (Cooler, Chairs, etc) Free Parking, HDTV in living room with DVD and Media Server. Wireless Internet, Washer/Dryer, Air Conditioning, Linens and Towels Provided - Optional bedrooms can provide up to 8 person occupancy (for an additional fee)
The master bedroom has a Queen sized bed. Then 2 of the bedrooms have twin sized trundle beds that can be pushed together for couples or separated for children (When the trundles are pushed together there is a seam down the middle) Then the last bedroom has a Full/Double sized futon. All Bedrooms have Air Conditioning except the room with the futon. (fans are provided)
As mentioned above the home has 4 bedrooms however if you rent the House at the base price, only one bedroom will be unlocked and the rest will be locked off and you will not get access to these rooms. If you want access to the additional bedrooms there is an additional fee.
The owner does have a cat...although the cat will not be in the residence during your stay and the home will be cleaned prior to your arrival, but you may still see some cat hair...please let us know if you are allergic to animals.
Rental Agreement and House Rules:
Check in time is after 3pm (unless previously discussed and agreed upon)
Check out is 12 noon. (unless previously discussed and agreed upon)
If you want an early check in, or a late check out, this can be arranged for an additional fee. (late check-out or early check in, is at the owners discretion.)
Rental Party: The guest confirms that he or she is over the age of 25 and can legally enter into this agreement. The rental party shall only consist of Guest and his/her family and/or friends that have been approved by the owner in previous Airbnb messages. Primary renter must provide a copy of their valid ID prior to full reservation acceptance.
Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 persons unless otherwise agreed upon. Anyone found staying with more than the maximum occupancy will automatically forfeit entire security deposit.
Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3:00 p.m. on arrival date of confirmed reservation (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 12:00 p.m. on the departure date of the confirmed reservation (the “Checkout Date”). An early check-in or late check-out may be available but must be arranged in advance.
Housekeeping: While linens, towels and kitchen supplies are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Homeowner agrees to deliver the property in clean condition. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
Rental Rate and Fees: Payment in full is due immediately in order to confirm reservation.
Security Deposit: A security deposit is required. This must be received in order to confirm the reservation. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) business days of departure, provided the rules listed in Exhibit A (Rental Rules) are abided by. Furthermore if any damages are done or expenses incurred by the Guest in excess of the security deposit, the Guest agrees to reimburse Homeowner for any and all additional expenses.
Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the Guest will be refunded as follows:
50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except airbnb fees
NO REFUND if cancelled less than 8 days prior to the Check-in Date.
No refunds will be given for storms, flight cancellations, or other acts of god.
If the Homeowner has to cancel the reservation for ANY reason the Homeowner agrees to issue a 100% refund for the entire rental amount stated in this agreement to the Guest. The Homeowner will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the Guest other than the amount stated in this rental agreement.
Accidents, Injuries, Illness, and Loss of Personal Property: The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Child Safety: You are responsible for your own child safety protocol. There are certain areas on the property that can be considered “unsafe for children” You must assume all risks associated with renting this house. (please discuss with owner in advance if you have concerns)
Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is insurance that is intended to cover medical expenses, financial default of travel suppliers, and other losses incurred while traveling, either within one's own country, or internationally. We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. Failure to abide by these rules can result in full or partial forfeiture of the security deposit.
Exhibit A - RENTAL RULES:
Failure to abide by these rules can result in full or partial forfeiture of your security deposit!
1) NO LARGE PARTIES/GATHERINGS ALLOWED: it is a tight knit community and houses are close together. You are allowed to invite a few friends/family over for a BBQ but it is asked that noise be kept to a minimum after 10pm. Noise complaints from neighbors or evidence of large parties/gatherings can result in termination of the reservation, as well as forfeiture of your entire security deposit. If you are found to be in violation of having more than 10 people on the property without prior permission the owner is allowed to terminate your lease without refund as well as keep your security deposit. There will be a video security system located outside the home to provide for your safely and the safety of the property. Please abide by the maximum occupancy rules of the home (there is 100% no video inside the home)
2) NO SMOKING ALLOWED. Any evidence of smoking found in the House will automatically result in forfeiture of entire security deposit.
3) NO ANIMALS ALLOWED. Any evidence of animals being let into the House for any reason will automatically result in forfeiture of entire security deposit.
4) People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
5) The Guest agrees to keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6) The Guest agrees to only use appliances for their intended uses.
7) The Guest agrees to inform the Homeowner of any damages done to the unit during the rental.
8) Falsified Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in. The Guest must be at least 25 years of age.
9) Unless previously agreed upon, Checkout must occur prior to 12:00pm. If you would like to arrange for a late check out please contact Homeowner as soon as possible to determine if it will be available. Any attempt to stay in the unit later than check out will result in forfeiture of your security deposit, and potential trespassing charges.
10) If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
11) Doors and Windows to House - Please remember to always lock the doors and windows when not in the House.
12) Grilling – Always remember to turn off the gas line after grilling and please scrape down the grill after you use it.
13) Electric Heaters - NEVER leave the electric heaters on when not in the room!!!
14.Trash – Guest is responsible for removing all trash from the home before check out. (The community dumpsters are located around the block from the home and detailed instructions will be provided in your welcome pack on how to do this easily) Failure to remove trash from home before departure will result in a $100.00 Fine (taken out of your security deposit.)
15.Sand and Salt – If you are coming back from the beach it is required that you rinse off all salt and sand before entering the home. There is both a hose, as well as an outdoor shower with hot and cold water for you use. If excessive sand is found inside the home you will be charged for additional cleaning services.
16.Beach Chairs and Toys – If you borrow the house beach chairs, coolers, beach toys, etc. you must clean them off with fresh water before returning them to the storage area.
17.Posted Common Area Rules: All rules posted in the communities common areas must be abided by at all times. (See Exhibit C: Woodcliff Park Rules and Regulations – Listed below)
(URL HIDDEN) No filming, photography or production of any kind is allowed to take place in the House unless expressly agreed to in writing by both parties.
19.Disclosures: Guest has read the Disclosures Statement attached as Exhibit B and agrees to accept the realities of this House.
EXHIBIT B - Disclosures:
1) Phone Service: The community is along the shoreline and cell service is not very good. AT&T is the best service in the area but you may only have a signal 50%-75% of the time. Other times you will have to drive about 5 minutes down the road to get a cell signal. There is no landline phone in the house either. If you require constant phone contact with the outside world you may want to consider a different property. (There is wifi internet)
2) Bathroom: Although the house can sleep 8 there is only one bathroom (plus an outdoor shower) Also, there is only one hot water heater, so If you are travelling with a large group, the hot water might not last for many consecutive hot showers in a row. Please recognize this constraint in advance.
3) Insects and Wildlife: The location of the house is in a lush beachfront environment, therefore a certain amount of tolerance to insects must be accepted. We recommend bringing some bug spray for the evenings when the mosquitoes come out. Also ants can sometimes find their way into the kitchen if food is left out. A can of raid is provided under the kitchen sink to help ward off ants and a quick spray and wipe usually alleviates the problem.
4)Video Monitoring: there will be a video security system located outside the home to provide for your safety and the safety of the property. Please abide by the maximum occupancy rules of the home (there is no video inside the home)
5) The owner does have a cat...although the cat will not be in the residence during your stay and the home will be cleaned prior to your arrival you may still see some cat hair...please let us know if you are allergic to animals.
6) Child Safety: You are responsible for your own child safety protocol. There are certain areas on the property that can be considered “unsafe for children” You must assume all risks associated with renting this house. (please discuss with owner in advance if you have concerns)
7) Upstairs Bedroom: The upstairs bedroom, the one with the futon, has no Air Conditioner. Fans are provided. If you are renting the house at full occupancy (8) and all 4 bedrooms, please be aware it may be warmer than the rest of the house.
Exhibit C: Park Rules
BAITING HOLLOW, NEW YORK 11933
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF WOODCLIFF PARK:
These rules, regulations, and policies below aren’t for the purpose of restricting or limiting the activities of any tenant. The Objective of these rules and regulations is to assure comfortable and pleasant living for all residents. The "rights" of each occupant do become "obligations" to others. The Individual restrictions imposed, therefore, are for our collective benefit.
1. THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES ARE PROHIBITED:
•Disturbing the peace.
•Operating vehicles in excess of 5 miles per hour in Park.
•Permitting children to play on roads. ·
•Operating minibikes, bicycles, skateboards, go-carts. Atv’s or dirt bikes.
•Climbing. walking or, running on the cliff/dunes
•Starting open fires/parking on beach
•Loitering or loud disturbances in common areas
2. All garbage shall be placed in plastic bags and deposited in the garbage containers, not on ground.
3. An adult must be present in the cottage at all times when the cottage is occupied by a child or children under 18.
4. Children under 10 years of age are not permitted in the playground unless accompanied by an adult.
5. Dumpsters are for bagged household garbage only. If you have any large item to be disposed of, such as furniture, appliances, or construction materials, you must see the Park manager. This is not the responsibility of the Park and there will be an additional fee imposed.
6. Swimming is permitted in the PROTECTED AREA ONLY. If a lifeguard is not on duty bathers will swim at their own risk.