À propos de ce logement
Modern studio with 1 queen bed, 1 bathroom, 1 parking, kitchen area and balcony with view to the City and Hotel San Juan. It has approx. 446 sq. ft. of space, it is totally furniture with stove, microwave, refrigerator, 39-inch television and more. See the video (URL HIDDEN)
My space is unique because it has a great location, it is in the main touristic area of Puerto Rico, it is nearby restaurants, casinos, hotels, restaurants, bars, pharmacies, bus stops, main roads and most important it is one block from the beach. Also it is totally equipped and clean.
Accès des voyageurs
You will be able to use the common areas of the building like the swimming pool (At the moment it is not available because it is under construction), parking and the laundry room.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be 100% available to help our clients with any issue that they could have with the apartment or with their stay.
You will find that you have all kind of amenities nearby.
Condominium disclosure: It is important to have knowledge that the apartment it is located in a Complex of Condominiums or Apartments, so we do not have control of the activities that are done by the neighbors or administration, for example: Once a month the administration cuts the water for approximately four hours to make repairs to the plumbing. In other cases, it is not often but they do repairs of the common areas, repairs or remodeling of the apartments, in this cases we can not control the sounds or the repairs or the common areas that are closed.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed, only in the balcony with the door of the window close, if do not comply with this rule it will generate a fine for $150.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and inside of the apartment.
5.Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6.Pets are NOT allowed, if do not comply with this rule it will generate a fine for $150.
PARKING PASSES – Parking passes are located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only and in reverse, please do not park the car in parking space that say “PRIVATE” or “PRIVADO”. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units, only the beach towels.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
•The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
•A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
•The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
10. On the morning of your checkout please do the following:
•Bring all trash to the dumpsters located in the parking lot.
•Please wash all the dirty dishes and return dishes, cups, and utensils to their proper cabinets and drawers.
•Please leave parking passes on the kitchen counter for our next guests.
•Place keys and beeper on the counter for our next guest.
11. Beside the rules establish above, also the guest’s will have to comply with the rules of the condominium, you will find a copy in the apartment.
12. It is not permitted loud noises and music after 10:00 pm.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.