À propos de ce logement
- ONLY 200m to BTS.
- 60 sqm, 2 bedrooms& 2 bathrooms
- Free 24hrs shuttle car to sky train.
- 3 guests will comfortable with 2 beds
- A large sofa and airbed are provided, so this could accommodate up to 4 people in total
I also have 4 rooms on the same floor in the same building; to book separately see my other listings.
Accès des voyageurs
- 24hrs shuttle to BTS station
- Parking space
- Baggage storage before/after stay
- Bedsheets, Towels, Hair dryer and toiletries
- Microwave, washing machine
- Swimming pool&Fitness
- Rooftop garden & BBQ area
- Elevator access so the unit
- Key card security
Phra Kanong area, a peaceful Sukhumvit zone, easily accessible by Rama IV road and an express way. Few blocks to night life & restaurants of Thonglor & Ekamai.
- Maxvalue convenience store (300m.) 24hrs
- Pharmacy (500m.)
- Kluaa nam Thai Hospital (1km.)
- Gateway shopping mall (1.1m.)
- Ekkamai bus terminal (1.2km.)
- Major Cineplex (1.4m.)
- Emporium & EmQuaiter shopping center (3.3km./ 2 stops by BTS)
- Terminal 21 shopping mall (4.4km./ 4 stops by BTS)
- Siam (20 mins by BTS)
- JJ weekend market (30 mins by BTS)
The building is very secure with 24 hour security, key card access to get into and get out of the building and CCTV coverage on every floors and public areas.
- NO SMOKING
- Please treat the apartment as if it were your home.
- Please do not wear shoes in to the apartment. Rather, leave them near the door.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 220 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, my name is Pim. I live in Bangkok. I am a fellow Airbnb host. I love hosting guests and I love Airbnb. I look forward to being a gracious host and making your Bangkok experience as enjoyable and relaxed as possible. I am happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about the apartment or the city itself. There are so many great things to explore in the area and I would love to make sure you get to experience as much as you can while you stay here!