À propos de ce logement
Aside from a clean, quiet, comfortable jr one bedroom apartment with an open floor plan, the best part of your stay will be this location! In historic Printer's Row (border of the Loop and South Loop) you can walk to every downtown attraction!
This apartment is a clean, quiet, well-furnished Jr. one bedroom with an open floor plan. A bed for two in the front as well as a couch for a possible third traveler in the living room. 1 Full bath.
- Free Wifi
- Full-size appliances and garbage disposal
- Access to Laundry room in basement
- Musical instruments (Guitar, Banjo, Mandolin)
Aside from a clean, comfortable place, the best part of this apartment is the location. In historic Printer's Row (border of the Loop and South Loop), you can walk to almost everything. Two blocks from Grant Park and Chicago's beautiful lakefront. Walking distance to Museum campus and The Art Institute, even walking distance to The Sears (Willis) Tower.
Anything you cannot walk to you will find off of Chicago's helpful public transportation, each transit line located just an amazingly quick walk from the apartment.
We recommend going without a car and just using trains and cabs to save you money and parking hassles.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the main areas of the apartment, it isn't that big. Any locked areas are locked for a reason. Feel free to cook and enjoy the Apple TV in the living room.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I, or a representative will be there to give you keys at check-in. If we are unavailable, you will receive details to retrieve keys from a lockbox.
Guitar, banjo available if you feel the need to stretch your musical legs.
p3.description.licenseCity registration pending
- Please have the About section in your profile filled out.
- NO SMOKING inside apartment
- Keep noise level to a respectable volume for neighbors after 10pm.
- No large social gatherings in the apartment.
- Please be mindfull that instruments are delicate and should be handled with care.
- Do not have more than 5 people in the elevator at one time!
- Door locks automatically, so always have keys.
- Make sure door locks before leaving.
- If you cook, please load dishes into the dishwasher.
- Please leave all sheets and towels used in or near hamper before leaving.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
I'm a copywriter at an advertising agency in the US and have the rare pleasure of being able to travel for work. I often try to extend such trips to do a little personal travel. I've been to some amazing countries and met some amazing people and I hope to start taking advantage of this amazing service on Airbnb.