À propos de ce logement
Brigth duplex in the heart of Østerbro, close to parks, cafés and shops. Lower floor has an eat-in kitchen, bedroom, kids' room, bathroom and a dining room; upper floor with a large living space, small bedroom and a terrace. Copenhagen at its best!
- full eat-in kitchen, including a high-chair for baby/toddler
- master bedroom with queen-size bed and a baby cod
- kid's room with elevated junior bed
- bathroom with shower
- dining room (seats 8)
- large living space with tv, sofa and lounge chairs
- small guest bedroom with double bed
- sunny terrace for outdoor eating
Accès des voyageurs
You can use all parts of our place apart from one closet where we'll store our things to make some cupboard space available for you.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can always call us during the stay if you have any questions.
Østerbro is a family-friendly neighbourhood with lots of parks and playgrounds. Nearby streets have many cosy cafés, restaurants and shops. There nearest beach is about 1,5 kilometres away.
- Walking distance to many shops, restaurants and cafés.
- 4-minute walk to the nearest train station (local S-train).
- Bus stop 50 metres from the door.
- Cycling is the best way to get around in Copenhagen. There's a shop with rental bikes close by.
- Parking on the street (Blue zone) is reasonably easy to find with hourly rates around DKK 3-11 per hour. Parking is normally free from Saturday 5pm to Monday 8am. (Please check the exact rates and rules here:
The apartment is on the 5/6th floor and there is no elevator - not the right space for someone recovering from a knee surgery.
Smoking on the terrace only, no pets please.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Hello, we are a Danish-Finnish family with two kids. Copenhagen is a great place to live and we would love to offer you a taste of it. We are fairly new to Airbnb, we would like to offer you the best possible experience so let us know if you have any special wishes!