Hébergement de qualité à Kensal Green, zone 2, à proximité du métro (7 min à pied, 20 min à Oxford Circus) et bus (2 min) et de Notting Hill. Maison calme, charmante, conviviale pour familles, gérée par artistes et créateurs qui aiment les antiquités
- No smoking inside our house anywhere; it is also forbidden to smoke in the bathrooms
- No candles
- We are partial ourselves to the odd glass of wine with dinner of course; however we do not allow excessive drinking of alcohol in our house
- Please do not eat our food; we have special diets
- We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly respected our art and antiques
- This is our family home; we kindly ask guests to stick to their room and common shared areas only and to respect the privacy of our other rooms
- Our check-in is between 13.00 - 14.00
- Our check-out is at 10.00
- If you need a later check-in there will be a £5 surcharge as we have to arrange this (payable on arrival)
- If you would like to drop off your luggage earlier than 13.00 there will be a £5 surcharge as we have to arrange this (payable on arrival); please note that your room will not be ready until 13.00 as mentioned above as it needs to be cleaned etc
- Don't forget to bring your own towels please!
Cet hôte a 158 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
"When a man is tired of London he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." As a Londoner I couldn't agree more! My wife and I are totally and regularly inspired by our wonderful world city and love to share our inspiration with our guests. I do interior architecture and design, hence all the decor around the house! I specialize in leather among many things and trained in a specialist leather school since an early age. I have worked on architectural leather projects in both London and abroad and commissions have included Harrods, Selfridges, the Barbican, and various restaurants and hotels in London and abroad. I make small leather goods and I am an avid antiques collector and fan and love to display my passion for antiques and live with them on a daily basis. I also run a 3D printing company which I use for both my architectural and jewellery projects among other things and am currently working on a big interior architecture and design commission for a unique flat in London which involves a total restructuring and redesign, which is a fulfilling and great signature project to be directing. It could only happen in London!