Aspen Traditions is located where mountain lifts met Main street - there truly isn't a better location in Breckenridge.
Our mountain getaway includes 2 bedrooms and 2 spacious full bathrooms (Sleeps 6-8). A fully equipped gourmet kitchen features a breakfast bar with 4 bar stools that look out over the dining area and family room. Our Penthouse condo has a private balcony with panoramic views of Mount Baldy,the city of Breckenridge as well as Peaks 7 and 8.
Located where mountain meets main street, luxury penthouse offers ski in ski out with the convenience of being 1 block off main street.
Our mountain getaway includes 2 bedrooms and 2 spacious full bathrooms and can sleep up to 8 guests. A fully equipped gourmet kitchen features a breakfast bar with 4 barstools that looks out over the dining area and family room. Our Penthouse condo has a private balcony with panoramic views of Mount Baldy,the city of Breckenridge as well as Peaks 7 and 8.
Please join us to enjoy a magnificent vacation in Breckenridge, Colorado, a four season vacation getaway. During the winter our condo offers ski-in, ski-out convenience. For spring, summer and fall we provide easy access to Maggie pond and overlook the Village plaza. Our condo is steps from shopping and dining on Historic Main Street in Breckenridge.
We provide everything you would want in your vacation rental condo, offering an endless array of on-site amenities. Relax in one of the 4 onsite hot tubs, or enjoy the indoor/outdoor pool, steam room, or sauna. Dine at one of the Village restaurants or relax fireside in your vacation rental after cooking up a gourmet meal in our kitchen.
Whether you are a couple looking for a romantic getaway or a family looking for lots of space, come stay with us and let us welcome you to our mountain retreat. You will appreciate all the special touches we have had made to our home that we would like to share with you.
Our location is ideal for skiiers and non - skiiers alike. Our condo is in the Shavano building which is adjacent to the Maggie building providing access to Peak 9 and the Quick Silver lift. You can purchase lift tickets and rent your skis within steps of our front door. On the backside of the building is the Breckenridge Ski School. For those that prefer to get away into town, we are about a block from main street.
Dining and Kitchen - Our teak dining table provides seating for 6 and we have two additional log stools that increase seating to 8, the breakfast bar seats 4. The kitchen features slate flooring, slab granite, new stainless appliances, including an ultra quiet Bosch dishwasher.
Entertainment - The living area features a 50' LCD, 5.1 surround sound system and a Wii video game console. Imagine your family relaxing in front of the wood burning fireplace while playing Wii or catching up on a recent blockbuster. We also have a queen leather sofa sleeper, an oversized chair and two additional smaller chairs to provide seating for your entire group.
Sleeping - The master bedroom features a luxury 12' king mattress in a log bed, a 32' LCD TV and DVD and a log dresser. The second bedroom includes a queen over queen log bunk bed, 26' LCD with DVD. The leather queen sofa sleeper features a queen memory foam mattress.
Baths - There are two recently renovated full bathrooms that feature slab granite counter tops and upgraded lighting. Each has a sink, toilet and shower/tub combination.
Balcony - The penthouse (7th floor) balcony looks out over both peaks 7 and 8 as well as the town of Breckenridge. You can relax on the balcony with your morning coffee (chairs and small table provided) Grill up some burgers or steaks on the outdoor George Foreman electric grill.
Extra touches - underground heated parking, free local calls, unlimited basic wireless internet, custom made log ski racks for ski storage
Updates and renovations - we completely remodeled the entire condo during the summer of 2011 and installed new carpet, new slate flooring, new paint, slab granite in both kitchen and bathrooms, new solid pine doors, along with all new furniture, mattresses, bedding and decor.
Keywords: Ski in Ski out, vacation rental, affordable, kid friendly, family friendly, luxury newly renovated, ski vacation rental by owner, all the comforts of home, gourmet kitchen
Accès des voyageurs
We rent the entire 2 Bedroom/2 Bath condo exclusively to each guest. The amenities within the Village are also available to our guests including indoor/outdoor pool, multiple outdoor hot tubs, underground heated parking (for a fee during ski season), fitness room, and sauna.
There are owner retained closets and one cupboard that are to remain locked and are not available for guest access.
Lodging Taxes (Breckenridge) are 5.9% based on the cost of rental - payable to the owner, State/County taxes are directly collected by airbnb.
Parking is complimentary for one car during summer/fall. During ski season parking for one car is available as an option, for 2017-2018 ski season the cost of parking is $20/day.
Both lodging taxes (% as noted) and parking will be calculated on top of the amounts shown by AirBnb and will be collected separately by the host through a secure payment website.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are glad to answer questions before your stay that will help make your stay in Breckenridge more pleasant. You will pick up key(s) and parking pass (if applicable) with our onsite manager in town before you arrive at our condo.
Our condo is our second home and we have equipped it with modern conveniences so that it feels like home. The decor and furniture reflects the Colorado Rockies - we like to think of it as modern mountain decor.
The Village at Breckenridge offers an endless array of on-site amenities. Relax in one of the multiple onsite hot tubs, or enjoy the indoor/outdoor pool, steam room, or sauna. Dine at one of the Village restaurants or relax fireside in your vacation rental after cooking up a gourmet meal in our kitchen.
Whether you are a couple looking for a romantic getaway or a family looking for lots of space, come stay with us and let us welcome you to our mountain condo. You will appreciate all the special touches we have had made to our home that we would like to share with you.
Dining and Entertaining - seating for 8, slab granite, stainless gourmet appliances, games and small video library.
Sleeps 8 - king in master, queen over queen bunk bed in 2nd bedroom, queen memory foam sleeper sofa in living room
Parking - during the summer one car parking is available on a complimentary basis, during the ski season, one car parking is available in the heated underground garage for a daily fee.
Extra touches - underground parking, free local calls, unlimited wireless, penthouse balcony overlooking the Village Plaza
Breckenridge Business License ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)#)
Parking is complimentary during summer/fall. During ski season parking for one car is available as an option, for 2017-2018 ski season the cost of parking is $20/day.
Local lodging taxes (5.9% for Breckenridge) and parking will be calculated on top of the amounts shown by AirBnb and will be collected separately by the host through a secure payment website. By agreeing to this rental you are agreeing to pay Breckenridge lodging tax (at least 60 days prior to arrival), and parking (at least 7 days prior to arrival) if needed. Keys to the unit will not be provided until lodging tax has been paid. Parking pass will not be provided unless paid for in advance. (As of March 2017, Airbnb is collecting county and state tax, but is not collecting city tax for Breckenridge)
Terms of the Agreement for Aspen Traditions - Village at Breckenridge
1. Check-in time is 4:00pm or later. Check-out time is 10:00am or earlier. Because of the time needed for our professional cleaners to prepare the unit for our next guests, we cannot be flexible on this policy. We appreciate your cooperation. Please let us know immediately if there are any problems with the unit once you arrive or during your stay. If you have not vacated the property by your check out, the landlord will retain your security deposit.
2. Rental Deposit amount is refundable minus $100 cancellation fee up to 8 (eight) weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period. If the cancellation occurs within 8 weeks of your scheduled arrival, all monies will be retained by the landlord. The landlord will make best efforts to re-rent the unit. If the unit is re-rented for all or part of the original tenant reservation, the deposit minus $100 cancellation fee and any differential in rental amount will be returned. Failure to make final payment by the due date will be considered a cancellation.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4. There is a $50 Key Replacement Fee for any key lost or not returned upon your departure to Breck Services office located in the Summit Ridge Center in Breckenridge.
5. For the comfort and health of all our guests, there shall be no smoking inside the premises or on the balcony of the premises. A $500.00 non-compliance charge in addition to but not limited to the actual cleaning costs for carpet, upholstery and dry cleaning will be added to your bill (separate from the security deposit) if this policy is violated.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises. A $500.00 non-compliance charge in addition to but not limited to the actual cleaning costs for carpet, upholstery and dry cleaning will be added to your bill (separate from the security deposit) if this policy is violated.
7. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
8. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the trash chute (or in the ash drum or the dumpsters in the garage as appropriate) during their stay. Tenant is not allowed to leave trash in the hallway or other common areas. Additionally, the toilet shall be used for typical human waste only, if non-flushable items are found in the plumbing, the cost of removal will be deducted from the security deposit.
9. The proper use of the fireplace and disposal of fireplace ashes is critical for safety. While using the fireplace, caution must be taken to not cause sparking, fireplace screens must be used at all times. For ash disposal, a 55-gallon drum with special lid that prevent fires has been placed in the trash room of Shavano (where our condo is located) Ashes must be transported from a unit to the trash room in a metal container safe for hot ashes. Care must be taken to prevent soiling common area floor coverings. Under no circumstances should ashes be dumped into the trash chutes.
10. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement. The Village at Breckenridge HOA will be provided access to the unit in the event of an emergency. The landlord will make best efforts attempt to notify the tenant if the landlord is given notice.
11. Local phone is provided and Local calls are free however you will need a calling card or credit card to make any long distance calls. Emergency medical and police service can be called by dialing 911. No refund of rents shall be given for non-availability of local phone. Cell phone reception is good throughout Breckenridge. Please remove any messages you receive on the voice mail system before you depart.
12. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
13. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to this rental agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
14. Landlord is not responsible for the loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. All items left behind by any and all tenants are the sole responsibility of the tenant.
15. If sleds are provided in the unit, you may use them at your own risk. Landlord is not responsible for any injury or damages caused by the use of those sleds. Sledding can be very dangerous, please use caution.
16. The Tenants shall have no more than 8 (eight) persons reside in or sleep at the property. If at any point the landlord discovers that more than 8 (eight) persons are residing or sleeping on the premises this shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall immediately vacate the premises.
17. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM.
18. Landlord shall provide towels, bath mats, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Additionally, starter supplies of toilet paper, Kleenex, dish soap, and dishwasher detergent will be provided for tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the property. If consumables exist at the property when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them, but not remove them, as this is a convenience for our next guest.
19. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the property regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
20. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. Landlord will report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
21. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions or due to work and family emergencies or other commitments. Unused accommodations caused either by late arrival or early departure or for no shows are not refundable. Travel insurance is strongly advised.
22. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
23. If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 AM and 8 PM whether the tenant present or not.
24. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions and procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool and hot tubs. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool or occupy the hot tubs, and comply with all written signs and rules. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool or hot tubs can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved.
25. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
26. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
27. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the property according to State and local laws.
28. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in the property, additionally flammable oils, fluids or explosives shall not be brought onto the property. Charcoal grills are also prohibited. A small electric grill is provided on the balcony for use by tenants, and must remain on the balcony, it is not to be used inside the unit.
29. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet(s), cupboard and maid closet”, even if unlocked, which contains owners personal property and cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. There are three owners’ closet(s), which are identified by the presence of deadbolt. There is a maid closet in the main hallway across from the second bathroom, which is identified by the presence of a key locked handle set. The owners’ cupboard is in the kitchen and can be identified by the presence of a lock on the cabinet face.
30. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform landlord immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
31. The property has fire alarms (2) and CO2 alarm (1) installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify landlord without delay if a fire alarm or CO2 alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
32. Bunk beds are provided for the use of adult guests. Landlord is not responsible for any injury or damages caused by the use of bunk beds.
33. Tenant agrees that heat shall be set at a reasonable level. Doors and windows shall be closed when heat is in operation.
34. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
We are an active Denver family that has a family tradition of visiting Breckenridge during all seasons to enjoy everything that the Breckenridge has to offer.
We own two properties that we rent in the Breckenridge area - Aspen Traditions at the Village at Breckenridge is available year round, and Valdoro is available for selected dates.
We have four young children that love being in the mountains and enjoy all aspects of Breckenridge: hiking, biking, skiing, ice skating, sledding. We live close by in Denver and get away to Breckenridge as often as we can.
You can see details and reviews of Aspen Traditions at our website, which I can't link to here, but you can probably find by searching...