5 minutes walk from the Udomsuk BTS train station. About 10-15 BTS stops to downtown, about 20 minutes away. Convenient and grocery store within walking distance. Very close to BITEC - only one BTS station away.
Located right on Sukhumvit Road. About 200 meters, 5 minutes walk from the Udomsuk BTS train station. 20 Minutes on the train to downtown, about 15 stops. Convenient and grocery store within walking distance.
Condo details :
- Sukhumvit soi 103, Sukhumvit Rd.,
- 1 bedroom, for 2 people
- cozy living room with TV
- full built-in kitchen: : dishes, plates and utensils inclued
- 1 bathroom with shower & bath tub: soap, shampoo, toilet paper and fresh towels included
- Free High Speed internet (Wifi)
- Fitness center and rooftop swimming pool
- Housekeeper as request (free of charge 1time/month)
- Washing machine and dryer, in front of the building, one minute walk
- Secure key card access and Security guard 24 hours
Mass transit :
- BTS SkyTrain : Udumsuk Station
- Motorbike : 24 hours services
- Taxi : 24 hours services
- Bus Station : 5 mins walk.
- Suwannaphumi International Airport : 20 mins drive
- private car, airport pickup upon request
- Downtown Shopping area, Siam Square, Central World, Paragon: 20 mins SkyTrain
- BITEC (Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre) : 5 mins SkyTraiin
- Thong lor, bar and restaurants, 10 minuts SkyTrain
- Silom Road, 25 mins SkyTrain
- Patpong, 25 mins SkyTrain
For further information, please feel free to message or email me.
This location is not close to downtown. It is about 20 mins on BTS train to get to downtown. It's in a local neighborhood area where you will get a feel of how the locals live. But if you are looking for somewhere close to downtown and all the craziness Bangkok has to offer, I would suggest you look for some where closer to downtown.
- Please do not smoke in the apartment and inside the building, outside in the open air is fine
- Please be mindful to your residential neighbors, quiet hours after 10pm is not a must, but a nice gesture
- Please be courteous to the next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or need fixing, please let me know
Cet hôte a 335 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello! I'm a designer living in San Francisco. These properties are my family condos in Bangkok where I came from. I manage all the bookings and my dad manages the property. It's like a family business so we will take care of you like you are part of our family!