À propos de ce logement
Unlimited public transportation pass included. Cheap parking. Airport transfer available. Special amenities. Superhost unique experience. Hip location. High ceilings. Sun filled. Balcony. Top view. Brand new furniture. Vintage and DIY decorations. Flowers Romance. Park and Žižkov tower nearby. Stone's throw to subway. Best farmer’s market. Gourmet’s and art lover paradise. *****
We immediately fell in love with this space and we are pretty sure you will enjoy it as well! Doesn't matter if you are coming to one hundred towered city of Prague for romantic holidays or adventurous trip:)
Accès des voyageurs
There are two private lockable rooms, so the flat (kitchen and bathroom) is shared with other pair of guests - nice opportunity to meet travelers like you :).
– wifi 20 Mbs
– 1 unlimited transferable public transportation ticket valid for metro, buses, trams are included (it is possible to purchase an extra ticket for 300 CZK).
– data SIM card for internet connection in the city (on request)
– I can arrange an airport transfer for very reasonable price
– online handbook with precise directions to the flat and other important information to make your traveling experience as smooth as possible
– city and public transportation map
– special DIY guidebook with best recommendations (unique local experience) + original designer guidebooks made by locals (no Lonely planet or other conventional touristy tips!)
– clean towels
– fair trade and natural soap + shampoo
– hair dryer
– washing machine
– DIY eco detergents and softener
– moca pot and french press
– tea and cereals for breakfast
– yoga mat and yoga blocks (on request)
– for fun - memory game, chess, english books etc.
– very safe building
– safe parking in a garage few minutes walking from the flat (250 CZK/day)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are always ready to help you with planning your trip and recommendations. Just let us know something more about you and your preferences and hobbies. We live in a flat 5 minutes from you, we'll mostly keep in touch online, but we are ready to help you 24/7.
YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE FINAL BOOKING
– The flat is in the third floor (4th for Americans) without elevator (small exercise never killed anybody and the view is worth it :)).
– Safe parking - garage available 10 minutes walking (450-250 CZK per day, necessary to book in advance)
– All my guests are registered with authorities. Responsible and official hosting.
– I do my best to be as most sustainable and nature friendly as possible (we sort the garbage, I make my own cleaning detergents, I buy only eco and local cosmetics etc.)
– Good for active people who are planning to enjoy the city outside during the day (the next door house is being reconstructed and some noises could be heard at daytime)
– please read the listing properly before finishing the booking process
– please let us know your arrival time as soon as possible
– please keep quiet after 22:00
– no smoking in the flat (only on balconies)
– no parties at home (we would be pleased to give you tips for parties in the city :))
– no pets
– guests who are not part of the contract are not allowed in the apartment
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 215 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Welcome to my airbnb profile :)!
I am 26 years old student of Semiotics and media studies. Hosting on airbnb means a lot for me - it is way of living, exploring new cultures, meeting new people, being inspired and finding new friends...
–> I love coffee and eating well, so first of all you can expect from me plenty of recommendations for great places to enjoy Prague's gourmet scene.
–> As an art and music lover I am able to provide you tips for current exhibitions, concerts and parties
–> As a fashion and design lover I will recommend you flea markets, second hand shops and local fashion brands
My listings are located in Žižkov and Vinohrady, best neighborhoods if you want to be in central location but hidden from the hurly-burly of touristic and crowded places. It is a great option for travelers who want to explore the city from another perspective.
Both apartments are shared - one is shared with me and my boyfriend Karel, the second one is shared with another guests.
If you are openminded and you want to get known Czech culture and meet other travelers drop me a line!