A beautiful, spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in a safe neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY.
30 minutes train ride from Manhattan and close by many restaurants and cafes.
Specious 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 2nd Floor Apartment in the Heart of Brooklyn. Upon entering, guests are greeted to a spacious lobby and two staircases which depict the classic styling of the time it was built.
Master Bedroom offers a queen bed, 2 large windows that allow for great amount of natural sunlight. Living room is spacious as well, 2 large windows, and can fit a queen size air mattress. There is a flat screen TV in the living room and option to watch Netflix movies.
Both living room and bedroom have AC unites, that can be operated via remote control.
The Kitchen is well equipped with stove, refrigerator microwave,toaster, blender and washer & dryer. In the kitchen guest can enjoy their choice of coffee, tea. The bathroom is a full working unit with an off-white ceramic tub and a shower-head. I have it stocked with fresh towels, toothpaste, shower gels, however,you are welcome to bring your own if you like.
The Building has diverse tenants from all over the world who are very friendly and helpful. Public parks within walking distance make this ideal for anyone traveling with kids. Most of all, our neighborhood is very safe.
Accès des voyageurs
Q train is 5 minutes walking distance
30-35 Minutes train ride to Manhattan (Union Square)
15 minutes to Coney Island Beach
Plenty of restaurants and Café’s along avenue J
7 minutes train ride to beautiful Victorian Cortelyou
15 minutes train ride to Prospect Park station
10 Walking distance from Brooklyn College
Please take in mind the following guidelines:
- Share your kindness, courtesy and respect with the neighbors.
- Drugs or nuclear weapons are not allowed.
- This is a non-smoking area, smoking is not allowed in any of the internal areas of the house and building.
- Parties, meetings and gatherings should be as quiet and less noisy as possible after 10:00 pm.
- Keep all the utensils, dishes and glasses used in the kitchen; clean and tidy.
- Turn off the lights and Air Conditioner before leaving the room.
- Close windows and lock door when leaving the house.
- Check that you have all your belongings with you before check-out.
- In case of emergency please call 911
- And most of all "have fun and enjoy the place"
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.