À propos de ce logement
thanks for taking a look at my listing.
PLEASE contact me before booking.
i WILL NOT accept any reservation requests without having communication with you beforehand, so please send me a message, and i will answer your messages very promptly.
you're going to love my 2 story, spacious apartment.
it's very comfortable.
i enjoy hosting responsible, respectful people who will not leave my place a mess.
please take a look at the description below.
- located on suffolk street between stanton & rivington, we are in the middle of the wildly popular lower east side. all the bars, restaurants & shops are blocks away.
- 2 story duplex.
the bedrooms & very clean bathroom are upstairs. the living room and kitchen are downstairs; which helps immeasurably with privacy.
this is a very rare feature of NYC apartments!
- very comfortable living room & 12 foot kitchen with plenty of counter space.
- both bedrooms have QUEEN size beds. the second bedroom has a BALCONY overlooking the backyard.
- phone line for unlimited domestic (USA) phone calls. perfect for ordering food deliveries!
- despite being so close to the action on the LES streets, there is a school across the street so our block is extremely quiet every night even on weekends. our building takes up the entire block, so there are no bars or restaurants on the block.
- the living room has 4 windows in it and there is plenty of light in all of the rooms.
- both bedrooms and the living room have AC.
- located within 2 blocks of the F, J, M, & Z trains. (delancey/essex station)
- Getting to the airport is really easy with the Uber car service app. It's very easy and safe way to get around if you are new to the city. Use our personal code for you to get some free credit for your first ride!
promo code: 69p8z
amenities: wireless internet, HD cable tv, AC, unlimited domestic phone calls on our landline, a good heating system (baseboard heaters, not radiators).
the DELANCEY/ESSEX subway station is only 2 blocks away.
it services the F, J, M and Z trains so it's really easy to get wherever you need to be in manhattan, brooklyn or beyond.
i only ask that you treat everything in the apartment respectfully.
absolutely no outside guests are allowed.
no hard partying or late night noise, please.
shoes off, please.
i am a freelance cinematographer & photographer working on projects around the world.
i work extremely hard to provide a comfortable, clean, peaceful place to stay in such a hectic city.
i love my apartment because of it's location (right in the heart of the lower east side) and also because it's a very comfortable 2 story duplex.
i think you'll love it too.
please have a look at the beautiful reviews my wonderful guests have left.
they loved staying at my place!