The Keeping Place is a stylish country home full of ancient oak beams and flagstone floors. It nestles in the tiny hamlet of South Huish, close to the renowned sailing town of Salcombe.
We have three lovely rooms available for Bed and Breakfast with en- suite facilities. The house is loved by all who come and stay, and we very much enjoy making your visit as comfortable and relaxing as possible. It is a 15 minute easy walk to one of the most stunning beaches in this area of outstanding natural beauty.The beach has a great Beach Cafe, serving delicious food all day, and candle lit suppers in the evening where you take your own wine and can watch the spectacular sunsets.There are many great restaurants in the area, as well as golf courses.
We serve a delicious breakfast either in the dining hall, or in the garden, weather permitting. We pride ourselves on sourcing local organic products wherever possible, and can cater for all dietary requirements.
Nearby are the towns of Dartmouth, Totnes and Kingsbridge, with Salcombe being a short drive from here. A car is necessary and parking is available.
We aim to make you stay relaxing and welcoming and very much hope that The Keeping Place is a place you will want to stay again and again.
- If anything breaks, don't worry too much, we don't charge for a broken glass or minor damages. Obviously, we'll charge you for major damages. Please just let us know so we can replace or repair the items for our next guests.
- If anything is already broken or not working, please let us know so we can sort it out as soon as possible.
- No smoking inside (you may smoke outside).
- No more than 9 people may sleep at the property, unless by prior arrangement.
- The guest hereby agrees on behalf of himself and the members of his party that it is a condition of his/their occupation of the property that the owners shall not be responsible for any injury to, or death of, any person or the destruction of or damage to any property on the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause, and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful acts of any person directly related to the owners.
Cet hôte a 105 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires