À propos de ce logement
Great renovated and spacious modern corner apartment in a popular street in the "Rivierenbuurt". The apartment is located on the second floor and just got renovated in January 2015.
The apartment has one bedroom, bathroom and separated toilet. There is a very spacious living room with a fully equipped open kitchen.
In the spacious master bedroom, there is a king size luxury bed. Excellent for two people. In the bedroom, there is big build in wardrobe, which is also very convenient for guests who opt for longer stay.
Obviously there will be clean sheets and sets of towels and high speed internet is available.
The entire apartment is yours to use, there is no sharing or anything...
The Riverenbuurt was built in the 1920s, it nestles between De Pijp, the Amstel River and the Ring highway with Churchilllaan and Scheldestraat forming the main transport and commercial arteries.
- Around the corner, there are multiple supermarkets Eco Plaza, Albert Heijn, Deen and Dirk, opens till 22:00 daily, Sunday till 20:00.
- On Maasstraat, which is just a street around the corner, 1 minute walk, there are restaurants, clothing shops, flower shops, wine shops, supermarkets, etc.
- 5 minutes walk to Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre.
- Located on the Scheldestraat, where you can find plenty restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner with all different kinds of cruise.
- 8 minutes walk to station RAI ( 1 km)
- 8 minutes walk to Beatrix park ( just behind the RAI)
- 13 minutes walk to Sarphatipark (1.3 km)
- 15 minutes walk to Albert Cuyp Market ( 1.5 km)
- Station RAI, where you can take a direct train ( 2 stops, about 10 minutes ) to Schiphol airport, or to other cities, such as Rotterdam, Den Haag, Utrecht, etc, in Holland.
Furthermore, not only the house and neighborhood will give you a sense of the local life, but I can give you any advice on where to go and what the popular hangouts are these days.
The apartment is equipped with a brand new Samsung Eco washer and dryer machine, wash powder, iron and iron board. Whether you are here for holidays or business, your needs are being taken good care of.
I have Five House Rules:
1. Please take good care of the place! I look after my stuff I would hope you'll do the same :)
2. I have neighbors upstairs and downstairs who can get disturbed when it gets late and loud. Please keep them in mind when playing music late at night.
3. is a non-smoking apartment.
4. No heals allowed in the house due to wooden floor.
5. No pats allowed
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.