Fully remodeled town home in gated community. Modern private bedroom and newly remodeled attached private bathroom includes queen size bed, seating, tv, Keurig coffee, tea and water.
Close to Reliant Stadium, Rice University, Medical Center, Downtown Houston, Houston Zoo, Herman Park
Public transportation in front of our property.
We have a clean and modern space. The bedroom is very homey. The bedrooms are upstairs and are very spacious and private. The media loft is available to relax. The back porch is great for relaxing or just getting some fresh air. First floor does have a security system installed.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest is provide with a 4 digit code to the back door no keys required. This is a gated property and the gate code will be provided on the day of arrival. Contact us using the AirBnB app and then by texting (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are always available by phone if not home to answer any questions. We will try to be around but we usually work full time unless it's summer time. Please feel free to use the media room. We provide to-go cups for coffee for those early mornings but you are more than welcome to use our mugs.
First floor & Back door do have a security system and camera.
This is our home and permanent residence. We will be will be there everyday and going about our daily life while you are visiting. Make sure you adhere to the following rules:
1. Let us know when you need to use the washer/dryer.
2. If you use the kitchen please do not place anything on the marble island.
3. Refrain from placing items on the furniture pieces downstairs that may cause scratches or staining.
4. Please no loud music only with headphones.
5. No guests other than those paying to stay with us are allowed inside the house for the safety of our property, pets, and ourselves.
6. The pets will be out at all times so please be aware for their safety when opening and closing doors.
7. Please respect check-out time.
8. No smoking.
9.Down stairs is protected by a security system and camera.
10. You are renting a room not our entire home please respect this.
11. Food in fridge or pantry should not be used by guests. Water is for everyone feel free to take bottle or refill at fridge.
12. Introduce yourself to any neighbors as our friends not everyone loves Airbnb as much as us.
13. No parking under any covered parking, these are reserved for home owners.
14. At time of departure please leave gate opener on bed.
15. Do not wash dishes or put anything down the bathroom sink to cause it to overflow.
16. Please make us aware of any incident or issue with your room and bathroom before it causes damage to our home.
****Host is not responsible for any accidents injuries or illness that occur while on the premises. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation it is agreed that the guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.****
We have a strict cancellation policy but we also know life happens. Depending on situations and timing we will work to resolve for everyone.
We reserve the right to enter room at anytime for critical maintenance issues only and will always make sure you read aware and have ample warning.
We know a lot about the city so feel free to ask us any questions you might have. Relax and enjoy your stay!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
We are native Houstonians who know the city very well. I am a foreign language teacher (Spanish) at an elementary school; my husband Ryan works for an architecture firm downtown. We love watching movies, shopping, going to museums and enjoying good food. We are parents to two adorable fur babies; a tuxedo cat named Mr. Sox and a Cocker Spaniel named Samson. We love to meet new people, try new foods and travel as often as possible.