Please Email To Check Availability Before Booking:
It would be a pleasure to host you and your family during your stay here on the west coast. This cabin has three floors and is approximately 1,000 sq. ft.
Each Cabin has three floors and is approximately 1,000 sq. ft.
The first floor offers a bedroom with a queen size bed, dresser and a walk-out private deck with rainforest views.
The second floor the main entrance offers an outside deck and chairs. The entrance offers a wet room with a large closet, a bathroom with a stand up shower, a full size kitchen with tall fridge with freezer, full size oven and stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, upper cabinets with fully stocked table settings for six, lower cabinets with fully stocked pots and pans, a generous inventory of cooking utensils including BBQ tools, a large crab pot and cutlery for six, a dining table with four chairs, two additional chairs in the living area, complimentary paper towel, dish soap, green cleaners, coffee, tea, sugar.
The main living area features 20 foot ceilings with beautiful fir post and beams and fir floors, a sitting area with an electric fireplace, TV with DVD player with movie channels and a live feed of Amphetrite Point lighthouse, a Stereo with CD player, a queen size, pull out sofa bed, a second walk out deck and chairs with a propane BBQ and beautiful rainforest views.
The third floor continues with large fir post and beams with fern floors, a second bedroom with a queen size bed, dresser, TV and a second full size bathroom.
Accès des voyageurs
- Approximately 1,000 sq. ft
- Three levels and three decks
- Two bedroom with queen size beds featuring House of York jersey knit bedding and 100% Egyptian Veraille cotton pillow cases & duvet cover.
- Two bathrooms with tub and stand up shower with made in Canada Cambridge Contessa & Regel Soft Luxury towels
- Child safe electric fireplace
- Full size kitchen including tall fridge with freezer, full size oven and stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cutlery and dishware for six
- CD Stereo
- TV with DVD and movie channels in living area
- TV in upstairs bedroom
- Gas BBQ
- Sleeps up to 6 people
- Non smoking
- Pet friendly
- Wireless internet
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Check In & Chill Out!™
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy (one or two guests in the cabin).
- Additional people aged 6 years and over, add $20 per night.
- A maximum of 4 people per 1 bedroom cabin/suite
- Pets are always welcome based on availability of space. A $20.00 per pet, per night policy will be applied for pets.
- Owners are responsible for any damage or excessive cleaning charges.
- Pets MUST be on a leash while on common grounds at The Cabins.
- Owners will need to sign our ‘common sense’ pet policy upon check-in.
- Date changes are subject to a $25.00 administration fee and are only possible outside of 30 days prior to arrival. Based on availability.
- No refunds will be made for unused days or early departures
- All rates are quoted in Canadian funds.
- Check-in 3:00 to 6:00 PM, Checkout 11:00 AM.
- Late arrivals after 6:00 PM please make prior arrangements with the Check in office. The Check in office can be reached by emailing (EMAIL HIDDEN) or by calling toll free 1-866-GET-HERE ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
- All cabins & suites are non-smoking.